don't click here

Blue Sphere Plus

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by MainMemory, May 6, 2011.

1. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    How about combine this with the Sonic 3 Complete project

2. MainMemory

MainMemory

Kate the Wolf Tech Member
    SonLVL
    Knucklez: The S, O, I, and C are letters that already existed, N is based on the M, 3 on E, and K is the only one that I really had to draw myself. If you think you can make it better, then draw me new letters and I'll use them.

ICEknight: In the interest of not going insane, I'll have to decline that request.

Dark Sonic: What do you mean by that?

In other news, Tanks pointed out on IRC that the title has become somewhat of a misnomer, so I'm renaming it to Blue Sphere Plus. I've also recreated the original release, before I added the extra features, and put that at Blue Sphere Standalone ROM (recreated because I don't have the original, and it crashed on difficulty 7). Nothing new yet, but I'm thinking of adding a score tally at the CONGRATULATIONS! screen.
    + - I've also thought that this might work for Retro Channel, but I don't know if I could meet the requirements.  

3. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well Sonic 3 Complete is trying to make a complete version of Sonic 3, fixing things and adding things that weren't there but probably should have been. In a way this seems to be doing the same thing, with things like adding Tails and stuff. Perhaps in addition to being a standalone ROM this can be combined with Tiddles project to make an even more complete Sonic 3

4. MainMemory

MainMemory

SonLVL
    I'm not trying to make anything more "complete", I'm just adding features that I want to have. If Tiddles wants to add a Blue Sphere mode to Sonic 3 Complete I would be happy to assist, but I'm not going to ask that they be combined. And besides, if I do that, what will I have to show for the hacking contest? :v:

5. Cinossu

Cinossu

Administrator
    London, UK
    Sonic the Hedgehog Extended Edition
    + - PM me about what you'd want to do with it, and we'll talk about it.  

6. MainMemory

MainMemory

SonLVL
    So, it's been a while. I've recently started working on it again, mostly adding more stuff in SRAM for possible Retro Channel support, a count of the Perfects you've gotten, whether you've completed S3K mode, and a score tally. But I've been having some issues with that:
    [​IMG]
    I think I may have to make a separate score tally screen, because I don't know how the score tally actually works, or how to move the "CONGRATULATIONS" message to another VRAM location.