don't click here

Black Knight has music from Black Dawn in it!

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Diablohead, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    WHile playing the ADX files today one of the tunes I'm certan I heard before, and well I was right!

sng_gallery_g.adx is the file, listen to it and then play this youtube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ImwFkpXGB4

Black Dawn was a game I use to own on the playstation as a kid, the music was excellent and I use to play it in my discman all the time, but the near exact song is in Black Knight... I KNEW I had heard that tune before and only now did I remember it's from Black Dawn.

The old helicopter game was not made by sega.

*edit* also to add, sng_gallery_j is another tune from Black Dawn, a sea level if I remember right.

2. Andlabs

Andlabs

「いっきまーす」 Wiki Sysop
    Writing my own MD/Genesis sound driver :D
  3. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    So he is someone who works along or with sega? that would explain it being in both games then I guess.

Someone in irc asked for the game's credits, but I lost my game long ago.

4. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    Tommy Tallarico? I remember reading a 1999 interview with him from Stractos =o

5. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Professional Electromancer Oldbie
    He also wrote one of the greatest soundtracks of all time - the music for Earthworm Jim.

6. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    Tommy Tallarico is one of the biggest names in VG music composition. I also think it's hilarious how he said in an interview that he didn't really like the newer Sonic games, he just thinks their style of music is really interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.