Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: SEGA HEROES Android/IOS - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

SEGA HEROES Android/IOS

#1 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:06 PM

• Project:https://sonicworldcollectors.wordpress.com/ cover database
Im wonderin why nobody talk about this game, it's... Awesome! I love this kind of games, and Sega Heroes fuse the genere with the Sega universe. Well there is no much to talking about this game, since it's a pay 2 win mostly and farming characters take endless time. But well, they reward you if you get some legendary character(like tris flame or db joe) with a pin set!

Anyway, anyone is into this game and want release a Tier list of characters? Actually i think my best team is Yellow Tails/Onishima, Blue Sonic, Red Shadow/lassic and Green Big the cat. Because Whale. OFC.

#2 User is offline ICEknight 

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

• Wiki edits:18
Looks like the coolest crossover with the lamest gameplay. Reminds me of so many video game-branded pachinkos.

View PostFrozen, on 22 January 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

But well, they reward you if you get some legendary character(like tris flame or db joe) with a pin set!

I thought those were only sent last year to selected people who would help promote the game.

...Which is a shame because I'd spend more money on those than in this game.

#3 User is offline JaxTH 

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:41 PM

• Pudding Deity
  • Project:Jack shit.
  • Wiki edits:2
Isn't this that game everybody thought was a hoax years ago?

#4 User is offline Ashura96 

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:35 AM

• FUTURE 2222
  • Wiki edits:6
I started playing it mostly out of curiosity. Knowing that it is a mobile game, you have to adjust (lower?) your expectations accordingly. I got a few good laughs at the campaign story trying to flesh out more character personality traits between them all.

#5 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:06 AM

• Project:https://sonicworldcollectors.wordpress.com/ cover database

View PostICEknight, on 22 January 2019 - 09:14 PM, said:

Looks like the coolest crossover with the lamest gameplay. Reminds me of so many video game-branded pachinkos.

View PostFrozen, on 22 January 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

But well, they reward you if you get some legendary character(like tris flame or db joe) with a pin set!

I thought those were only sent last year to selected people who would help promote the game.

...Which is a shame because I'd spend more money on those than in this game.

Well, i just tested the game before official release and got trist/las beforethat, so i don't know who are able to get the pin set. For sure i never get that, when i have order mine, they was out of stock :argh:

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users