don't click here

Shadow the Hedgehog 100% Playthrough

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Clutchy, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I used an Action Replay to get Expert Mode, and it deleted all of my story progress while leaving the Last Story option. So now I only have two endings (from going back to it a couple times since then), but I can still fight Devil Doom.

Good luck in your playthrough. I'll definitely be checking (at least some of) it out.

2. Clutchy

Clutchy

That One Insane Guy Member
    First part is uploading now.

It's been a while since I've done commentary alone, so excuse me if it sucks heavily.

3. Nova

Nova

Completing Shadow the Hedgehog the requisite ten times (twice, by the way) already did a number on my sanity that year. I wish you only good health.

4. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Watching your first part. Dude, by the time you're done with this, you'll be the best at this game. Out of everyone. Ever.

Also, is it just me, or is it weird that on the level map, Dark is on the top and Hero is on the bottom? This is something that's always semi-bugged me in the back of my mind.

5. Clutchy

Clutchy

Well, I guess if you flip the map sideways Dark is left and Hero is right like how it's supposed to be.

6. E102

E102

"γ" Member
    Oh there are. There are.

Full Library (Link Master)
    MQRW-3UKZ-2XT56
    6NNQ-Z33N-0M4HU
    UA7T-RB3E-BGWAF

And to conclude my business here.

7. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Now THAT is a 10 star post. All it needed was pyrotechnics and a large Cream the Rabbit vomiting blood.

8. Clutchy

Clutchy

No new parts have been recorded or uploaded as I currently have a cold and sound like crap. Recording will begin once I sound and feel better.

9. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    It's a sign, the game is starting to make you sick physically. By the end of this run you're gonna be a leper.

10. Vangar

Vangar

Ok so it takes you approximately 15 days per run for this. It's going to take you roughly 13 years to complete this. I doubt that is going to happen!

11. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Yeah man, I've been on the edge of my seat for more. Seriously. Lost Impact did a number on you though, so I don't blame you for taking some time off. Sad that ended up being part of your first playthrough, make sure it's a few more before you come back to let it haunt you some more. You'll find some momentum one of these days, and you just gotta keep it up from there. I remember you saying that if you got it early on enough you'd switch to the GCN version, any luck on that front? The PS2 one seems a bit unstable, but maybe it's just the emulator.

12. Clutchy

Clutchy

I'd laugh if I got sick after each part. That's actually the only reason I have had downtime, but I feel and don't sound like garbage anymore. More parts are coming soon.

Sorry to keep you waiting, haha. I can't control getting a cold. Funny enough it's been a few years since my last cold, I could rightfully blame Lost Impact (screw off, The Doom). I plan to get much more done in a short time span, though. I was seeing how things would go for the first part and it went pretty well I'd say, so I'm going to try to clump up as much as I can. And unfortunately, I haven't gotten my hands on the GCN version yet.

And the PS2 version is unstable and always has been. That Lost Impact glitch though, I have NO idea where that came from. Even replaying the level under the same "circumstances" made the level load and run completely fine, so I actually blame the PS2 version being wonky on what happened.

13. Clutchy

Clutchy

Doing a shameless bump. Parts are actually up and I'm trying my best to record when possible, sorry I'm a slow person. It'd definitely be easier on me if I had more computer space and wasn't working on two channels lol. Updated the main post slightly, but nothing significant as of yet.

14. Agón

Agón

I think it's really brave of you to try and complete all 326 stories! I did a little bit of calculation and it shows you 'only' have to complete the artificial Chaos mission in Lost impact 14 times!
    (I can upload an image depiciting the amount of playtroughs needed for each mission.)

Keep up the good work! :)

15. Clutchy

Clutchy

If you can post it or message me it that'd be lovely, I'd love to know how many times I'd have to do missions I hate/cannot stand at all (LOOKING AT YOU THE DOOM).

One a side note, I know I'm being rather slow with this. Unfortunately due to personal reasons I can't shotgun parts every day/every other day, otherwise I would.

16. Agón

Agón

Here's the image! :)/>

[​IMG]

The big numbers in the middle of a 'stage' say how many times you'll encounter that paticular level, and the smaller numbers indicate how many times an individual mission has to be completed (I shouldn't have used black lines between the stages, but yeah :v:/> )

17. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

This is insane! Do you really hope to complete every story? That would takes... months!

18. Vertrex

Vertrex

Layin' the wax and spinnin' the sound Member
    I never understood why there was so much hate for Shadow the Hedgehog. I absolutely fell in love with it on launch day.