don't click here

Titan's Recent Activity

1. Titan rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

None of these changes would have been possible if people "kept an open mind" about it. The critiques weren't just on Retro, it was...

May 7, 2024 at 12:40 PM
  2. Titan rated Sonic Hachelle-Bee's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

The main problem I see with every 3D Sonic games can be summarized as this: [ATTACH] Why bother running on the bridge when you can...

upload_2024-5-7_10-46-3.png upload_2024-5-7_11-4-46.png May 7, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  3. Titan liked Kyro's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

i honestly loved episode 4, I thought the rock opera was an absolute campy blast

May 3, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  4. Titan liked DigitalDuck's post in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Whoever (or whatever) made the thread probably found that "Sonic Boom" was created in 1993, without realising that it refers to the US...

May 1, 2024