don't click here

Solid SOAP's Recent Activity

1. Solid SOAP replied to the thread Sonic Mania (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC...Netflix?).

I'm ngl I didnt even notice the striped grass in Angel Island Zone. They really did a much better job giving the game it's own visual...

May 9, 2024 at 3:24 AM
  2. Solid SOAP replied to the thread Sonic Mania (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC...Netflix?).

A random question: Does Mania have visual cohesion? I mean like, with it borrowing sprites and visuals from Sonic 1, 2, CD, and 3, do...

May 9, 2024 at 12:51 AM
  3. Solid SOAP replied to the thread Sonic Mania (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC...Netflix?).

"Netflix Games" behooves me. Literally like... why not play on a console? Or download on your phone otherwise? Why is it connected to...

May 8, 2024 at 2:37 AM
  4. Solid SOAP replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Does Sonic truly need to control exactly the same, or even an approximation of what the classics were like in 3D though? Many successful...

May 7, 2024 at 3:29 AM
  5. Solid SOAP replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Game is good. It's not special like Mania, sadly, but it is worthy to be considered amongst the classic lineage. It lacks polish and...

May 4, 2024 at 11:16 PM
  6. Solid SOAP replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Decided to fire up Mania just out of boredom last night. Wild how much better that game looks, sounds, and feels than this, it's a...

May 4, 2024 at 4:41 PM