don't click here

RankoChan's Recent Activity

1. RankoChan rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

None of these changes would have been possible if people "kept an open mind" about it. The critiques weren't just on Retro, it was...

May 7, 2024 at 4:51 AM
  2. RankoChan replied to the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

Definitely a step in the right direction. Being able to unlock all of the cups on easy, nerfing slopes, a more balanced AI difficulty...

May 6, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  3. RankoChan liked Jay T.'s post in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

Update 2.2 is out. Lots and lots of welcome changes.

May 6, 2024 at 6:09 AM
  4. RankoChan replied to the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

How people are supposed to complete these with only 3-5 tries is beyond me. I used a cheat for unlimited lives and the 2nd special stage...

May 5, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  5. RankoChan rated jubbalub's post Agree in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

The reason for that is because, for many people, the bad parts completely overshadow whatever good there is left to be had. Ring Racers...

May 5, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  6. RankoChan rated Conando's post Agree in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

That's insane, the game shouldn't work that way on normal and easy. Not even classic Mario Kart did, it just sped them up when behind...

7. RankoChan rated Kyro's post Agree in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

I gave the game another shot with friends and I just, don't like it. Between the AI being obnoxiously difficult even post patch to...

8. RankoChan rated Conando's post Agree in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

Trying to implement Sonic physics into a kart racer is definitely insane. It's pretty obvious it was put in there to make ring use...