Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
June 8

PKstarship

Super-Sonic Racer, Male, from Midgard

PKstarship was last seen:
Jan 28, 2020
    1. There are no messages on PKstarship's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 8
    National Flag:
    None
    First of all, I enjoy watching comic-book movies, my favorite being Guardians of the Galaxy, closely followed by Thor and The Avengers. I have been watching many sitcoms, including 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Friends, and Seinfeld. I also love Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Robot Chicken, and Rick and Morty. I like watching SNL too, my favorite part being the funny commercials that take place after the host's monolouge.

I do enjoy books, also. I have read The Hunger Games, and am currently reading Insurgent. I am also a fan of the Harry Potter series, having read all the books, and having been sorted into Ravenclaw. I have seen five of the Harry Potter movies, and I have to say that my favorite character is Severus Snape, because I like how intimidating and sarcastic he is.

My favorite video game is Metroid Prime, (I feel somewhat wrong saying this on a site dedicated to Sonic) because after many years, and two generations of consoles, the game rivals many new games in terms of graphics and overall game quality. I also am a fan of the hacks Sonic Classic Heroes and Sonic 3 complete, which both cover the classic Sonic trilogy for me. I have beat Sonic 3 and Knuckles around 11 times, and Sonic Classic Heroes close to 30 times. I enjoy Sonic because of the speed, and also because the soundtracks for the games are all amazing, except for maybe the Sonic CD USA boss music, which always creeps me out when I hear it. I also like the Mario series, but not Mario himself because he always hogs the spotlight while poor Luigi sits on the sidelines.

Signature

From the dark, to the light, it's a super-Sonic fight!