don't click here

Mr. Cornholio's Recent Activity

1. Mr. Cornholio rated GHNeko's post Agree in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

2.2 is a great step in the right direction. The improvements to heavy weights make Mecha a greater joy to play.

May 8, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  2. Mr. Cornholio rated Kyro's post Useful in the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

Regarding jack frost, ive heard from friends that trying to load any SRB2K add ons will also cause a crash and unlock mister hee ho...

May 7, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  3. Mr. Cornholio replied to the thread which sonic games are viable candidates for a multiplayer revival?.

Really I'd love for any excuse for Sega to revive the AoStH version of the cast. I'm a sucker for that version of Robotnik and there...

May 7, 2024 at 8:34 PM
  4. Mr. Cornholio rated Chimes's post Informative in the thread Art Sonic CD Opening: Cleaned & Upscaled (...and a neat discovery!).

Okay, I am *super* glad that I'm eating crow today. We have a answer. So back about 5 years ago, Hidden Palace released their Smaug's...

snapshot.jpg snapshot.jpg May 6, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  5. Mr. Cornholio replied to the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

Oh lovely! A lot of these changes sound really good. The auto-ring usage alone sounds really nice since I found it rather difficult to...

May 6, 2024 at 2:12 PM