Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
May 26, 1993 (Age: 30)

Light Guardian

Member, Male, 30

Light Guardian was last seen:
Mar 4, 2016
    1. There are no messages on Light Guardian's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 26, 1993 (Age: 30)
    National Flag:
    us
    I'm just a guy that works 3rd-shift who likes tech and a certain blue Hedgehog. <br />
    <br />
    I've been a Sonic fan since my brothers and I received Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Mega Collection on the good old Nintendo GameCube. Heck, I it to Adventure DX for showing me games could be more than just a pass time and could be used to tell and actual story. Since then, I've branched out to multiple game genres, series , and platforms. I play video games on any platform and of almost any genre. I still nab the Blue Blur's titles when I can and currently own almost every single one of them on at least one platform. However, I have grown somewhat distant from the Sonic franchise due to the childish nature it has taken since Colors. I long for a Sonic game that takes itself seriously and has good gameplay. I still hold on to hope of a brighter future for the series, but in the meantime I opt for falling back on the older games. <br />
    <br />
    Sonic-aside, I'd like to re-iterate that I'm really into gaming. My gaming passion extends into a fascination of gaming history. I love the history of video games and game franchises. <br />
    <br />
    Additionally, I'm somewhat of a techie. I'm more of a hardware and troubleshooting guy than a programmer, hacker, or modder, though. Creating or manipulating software just isn't something I have enough experience to do comfortably. <br />
    <br />
    I'd like everyone to know that I'm really sorry if I don't respond immediately to any posts, comments, or messages. I'm up during the night and have a full time job that keeps me from being able to get online sometimes.

Video Games & Technology