don't click here

kazz's Recent Activity

1. kazz liked Zephyr's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I personally don't find it a problem that there's more air time, but if there's going to be more air time, it'd definitely be good if...

May 7, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  2. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Utopia and Green Hill Paradise both stick you in singular, circular skatepark environments that don't even have end goals. Of course...

May 7, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  3. kazz rated Kilo's post Informative in the thread Everything That I Know About Sonic the Hedgehog's Source Code.

Minor thing I wanted to bring up, which goes without saying for those of us that are into compsci, however this is for those not so...

May 7, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  4. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

There's already a line of rings on the bridge in-game. That area is kinda boring and flat along with the rest of Greenflower Act 1 but...

May 7, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  5. kazz liked Palas's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

These examples perfectly illustrate @Zephyr's point while also countering it in a way. It's easier to cross the bridge, but just about...

May 7, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  6. kazz liked Zephyr's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Discovering that I could do it was also fun. It took a very particular sort of execution, pressing the A button at the right time,...

May 7, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  7. kazz liked Zephyr's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Put a little treat on the bridge, to give the player incentive to cross it the old fashioned way. That's also how I'd address the "but...

May 7, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  8. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Greenflower's level design is like 30 years old at this point and was bound by the slopeless Doom engine limitations of the time. Most...

May 7, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  9. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I said earlier that the floatiness some fangames have isn't an inherent problem, but also that it doesn't even apply to SRB2 which has...

May 7, 2024 at 3:48 AM
  10. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

That's all well and good but SRB2 Sonic is still heavier than SA1 Sonic which was my point, if you're going to claim that SRB2 is too...

May 7, 2024 at 3:02 AM
  11. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

What? SRB2's physics are based off the classics. Sonic's default jump height is like half of SA1's. I guess there's nothing to argue...

May 6, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  12. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

It's odd that you think the Dreamcast games were a good translation to 3D if this is such an issue to you. [MEDIA] I know this isn't the...

May 6, 2024 at 11:39 PM
  13. kazz replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

It requires jumping off an upward slope while going fast, in some cases not even that like in the first S-tunnel in Green Hill. Badnik...

May 6, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  14. kazz replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Tails being able to optionally skip what's mostly a hold-forward-to-win section of a level isn't a problem to me. His SA1 flight is...

May 5, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  15. kazz replied to the thread which sonic games are viable candidates for a multiplayer revival?.

The special moves can be pretty tedious and SA2/B's stupid B-button roulette kinda forces you to use them even if you don't want to....

May 4, 2024 at 4:00 AM