Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Mar 20, 1995 (Age: 29)

Handepsilon

UE3 Overuser, Male, 29, from Indonesia

Handepsilon was last seen:
Nov 24, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Handepsilon's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 20, 1995 (Age: 29)
    user_field_current-project:
    Tutorial for UDK (and also SonicGDK, independently)
    National Flag:
    id
    Hi, Handepsilon here! I'm a story writer/animator/programmer packed all at once. I'm into game development, not hacking. My usual tool for it is Epic Games' UDK (that means I'm gonna use SonicGDK source codes)<br />
    <br />
    I've modeled some OCs (characters made by ourselves) of mine and some people. For this, I have to give credits to the guys creating Sonic Heroes' asset extractor, since I use the exported models as bases.<br />
    <br />
    Due to lack of platforms, I can't play Sonic games that are not for PC. I also don't have many budget to buy more (only got Sonic Heroes and Sonic Riders, both not working well), so don't expect me to know much, except for those I might see from youtube

Game Development, Playing Games, Writing Stories (especially fanfics), Roleplaying

Signature

Sometimes, I wonder whether I'm an artist or programmer in game development. They call me Technical Artist though.

I got a roleplay forum in FanFiction.net, you can visit Here if you ever feel like it. :)

For arts that I got, visit Here.

For videos that I got, visit Here

I find myself a Tails fan. I dunno, I guess I like cute and fluffy things. But whoa, I'm a guy XD