Following 1

Birthday:
Dec 25, 1998 (Age: 25)
Home Page:

Dr. Felix

Pending Approvals, Male, 25, from Orlando, FL

Dr. Felix was last seen:
Apr 22, 2012
    1. There are no messages on Dr. Felix's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 25, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Home Page:
    http://board.sonicstadium.org/
    user_field_current-project:
    Project 15: A Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) Remake
    National Flag:
    us
    [size="2"]Hello, seems you have wondered onto the page of the magical Dr. Felix. ^-^ *cough* Now to get serious. My name is Felix, I'm 13 years old, live in Orlando, FL, and I'm in 7th grade. My favorite video game franchise is Sonic The Hedgehog, my first game from the franchise was Sonic Heroes, which I got for my 6th birthday in 2004. When I played it, I was hooked, and I still love and play most Sonic games to this day, even ShTH and '06. I'm a calm and timid person, though very friendly and open. I always set my mind open to new experiences and ideas and do my best to commit to the community, and accomplish certain goals. I'm currently taking a Computer & Video Game Design class. I am currently working on a fangame project called PROJECT 15. It is a full out remake of Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), I intend to show my plans for the project, and some help from Sonic Retro members. if you want to ask me anything about the project, or anything else, talk to me on Skype or send me an email. I've on other Sonic-related boards, such as the SEGA Forums, Sonic Stadium Message Boards, SEGA HD & others, so I think I could have a good time here. That's all for now, see you later, mates! ^^[/size]

Playing video games (dominately Sonic The Hedgehog), toying around with SonicGDK, reading, writing, blogging, playing basketball, making videos, listening to music.