don't click here

Yet again, need help with resorting HPZ.

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Ollie, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
    Hey there me again,

I need some more help, as I have said before I only know bits of hex, basically I am new to it. I just need some help with the glowing balls, stuff in the pillar, ledges etc. I have read a guide but nothing has changed... Also I have imported the level using ESEII.

Please help me again! :S

ojdon

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    No guide will help you if you used that horrible ESE level porter.

3. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
    Oh ok then, erm... What should I use instead cos I don't like SONED Erm... You can do it all in hex can't you? Im not to should I think I read it somewhere, well if I could do it in Hex could someone help me!

Thanks,
    ojdon

4. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    You can use hex, if you know what you're doing. Otherwise you will just kill your ROM.

All the level art and mappings are compressed in the Kosinski compression format. All the locations you need are in Nemesis guide.

5. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
    Oh right... :S Do you think I could use SONED, this is my second t last post, so I think im going to get stuck... Unless I get to be a member (Which I am hoping for) I am going to use my last post for my fan game thingy-ma-bob.

ojdon

6. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Hex is required to do those things you want in HPZ.

Using SonED is not a good idea if you have already used ESE on your ROM.

7. Rarmander

Rarmander

Poetaster Member
    An Empyreal Child
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.