Not sure if anyone even still uses this besides me, but whatever. I haven't touched xm4smps's source code in over 2 years and I don't really intend to touch it again for another ten, but I was informed that the current version exploded on XMs created on OpenMPT 1.19+. So I got some info on the subject from Oerg and Saga_Musix on #modulez on Esper, grabbed the last source code I had, and fixed it. You might as well get all the new features I'd actually made before I stopped bothering with it, too; previewing is completely disabled because it doesn't work (it's not even compiled in; feel free to try to fix it yourself if you want. It's a mess and allegro is a pain), but 32x support should work just fine (I've been using it for ages and never had any serious problems), and savestating probably works but I haven't used it in years so I honestly can't be sure. Loading x3v files sometimes crashed it in the previous version due to a bad memory free; that is fixed too. Consider this 'beta' for that reason. Though a final isn't really likely to come out... Windows binary is here and source code is here. Have fun.