don't click here

WWE and Sega team up to make a mobile game

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by TimmiT, Apr 6, 2017.

1. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    http://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-tap-mania-sega-partnership-mobile-game-announcement

So this is a thing I guess.

2. WWE All-Stars was neat and different. Would be fun to have something like that again.

Or it can just be another throwaway mobile game. That's fine too.

3. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    Can't wait to play as Hulk Hogan!

4. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    Hopefully it doesn't become some "pay to win" bullshit like that Champions mobile game.

5. Josh

Josh

Oldbie
    USA
    So, Classic Sonic is like Shawn Michaels, somebody that's well-respected as one of the best ever, but hasn't been relevant in a long time, but still keeps getting brought back for the nostalgia. Modern Sonic is like John Cena, in that kids love him, and the older crowd has come around on him in recent years, but his design is kind of a pastiche of the early 2000s. Boom Sonic is like Roman Reigns, and do you non-wrestling fans know who that is? Exactly.

Looking forward to checking this out. It's a shame it's not some ridiculous Sonic/WWE crossover game.

6. Breadbin

Breadbin

And everyone has to boo Boom Sonic as soon as he comes out :v:

Seriously though, this looks pretty cool so I'll have to give it a look in time but I'll admit, I thought it was going to be a Sonic / WWE crossover when I read the thread title.

7. So is Classic Knuckles Chris Benoit then?

I'm just gonna sit here and start thinking about a WWE X Streets of Rage/Spikeout/Yakuza game. I mean... they got the F5 animation and everything.