don't click here

Weird Stuff in Chemical Plant

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SupperTails66, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    Okay, I was doing a small hack for fun in Chemical Plant Zone with SONED (putting a long ramp at the beginning of the level, so you could build up lots of speed, then go flying, and I discovered something weird. (I got the idea of circling the key points from Sonic Cult). Does anyone know why there are moniters in Chemical Plant's wall???!!! The only explination I can think of is that they were left over from some beta, when there was a path through there. However, this doesn't make sense, as the moniters are perfectly centered in the wall (at ground level too!)! There was something like this at Sonic Cult, except with spikes in another area (again, perfectly centered at ground level in the wall). Any help/comments/theories here would be nice.

Attached Files:

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    You can enter though the wall on the right, it is a well known seceret spot on the level. And the spikes that were mentioned at sonic cult were not misplaced but they were there incase you got pushed through the wall so you could die and wouldn't have to wait for your time to run out. So, both these things are not from the beta and ARE supposed to be there.

3. .hack//zero

.hack//zero

Working on a vulkan game engine for fun. Learning Ray-Tracing.
    I've seen that before.

4. Bleeding Cut

Bleeding Cut

Dr. Knuckles Member
    I haven`t. I never noticed it before. Thanks for pointing it out, SupperTails! :)

5. Mecha Mazgoth

Mecha Mazgoth

Unleash thy fury. Banned
    Bowels of Hell!!!!
    Super Sonic part1: The Beginning
    I noticed that when making my hack.

6. yeah that;s pretty old :)

7. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    Well, I've only been here since mid-August, so that's probably why I've never heard of it.

8. Bleeding Cut

Bleeding Cut

Dr. Knuckles Member
    Yeah, it seems like I`ve been here for a year, when in actuality, I`ve been here only a little over two months. :)

9. Mecha Mazgoth

Mecha Mazgoth

Unleash thy fury. Banned
    Bowels of Hell!!!!
    Super Sonic part1: The Beginning
    :) Of corse, everyone knows how long I am here and how badly some think of me, but I just know that recently and on the old SSRG site, I learned a CRAPLOAD of Sonic info. I haven't known of tat until yesterday. <_<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.