don't click here

Virtual On Oratorio Tangram

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Skaarg, May 25, 2012.

1. Skaarg

Skaarg

My dream is to have a Virtual On cabinet in my store some day, but right now I don't have the money for one and the guy I know that has one will take some smooth talking to sell. =P

So I've had to settle on grabbing this copy for the Dreamcast that came in today. What's the best setup to get for it though? I've seen some people use the Saturn twin sticks with a Saturn->DC adapter. Is there something better or is that what I should be tracking down?

2. I've been trying to prepare a Dreamcast-based Oratorio Tangram setup myself.

I got two working Dreamcasts, two Twin Sticks, and a Link cable. I can pirate Virtual On copies, but I'd rather have the legit deal eventually.
    what I need is a visual/audio setup - easy way to do this would be two flatscreen TVs but I'd like to videophile out and get two computer monitors and two Dreamcast VGA Adapters.

On a random note;

I also have a Saturn Twin stick modified for Playstation 2, which works nicely with Virtual On Marz.
    I've been considering seeing how this would work with a Xbox 360 Convertor and the XBLA port. XBLA port in HD + Twin stick = ideal setup.