After a few final cleanups, I can finally release version 5 of my SMPS research package. This version includes rips of all MegaDrive/Genesis games that are known to use the SMPS (or preSMPS) sound driver. The package now contains: 35 SMPS 68k games 128 SMPS Z80 games (including 18x Game Toshokan and 14x unlicensed) 24 preSMPS games (11x preSMPS Z80, 13x preSMPS 68k) 4 Sega Pico games That makes a total of 191 rips. (not counting the few prototype rips that I put in the main ROM's folder) Small note: Ripped preSMPS songs have a custom file header. I had to modify the rips anyway, because the sound driver stores the song tempo separate from the actual song header, so I went ahead and added a few more pieces of information (like endianess and base offset) as well. The preSMPS stuff was quite a challenge. All preSMPS Z80 and early preSMPS 68k drivers often had major changes regarding coordination flags, so I had to disassemble most of them. (And those preSMPS Z80 drivers are a terrible mess, IMO.) preSMPS Z80 also has a few nasty bugs related to the "change volume" command that were difficult to emulate in SMPSPlay. Nevertheless, most rips play fine in SMPSPlay. Known issues are: Wonder Boy 3 references instruments from other songs (via their song ID), so some FM instruments are wrong Quack Shot is known to be off due to a unique per-instrument transpose table Sword of Vermillion uses a "Melodic DAC" mode that doesn't work in SMPSPlay (featuring a separate list of playback speed values per PCM sample) FM drums in Wrestle War don't work, because they are played using external sound IDs (They are also distributed over 2 (!) FM channels.) As before, the package is split in two parts. Part 1 (rips and tools) (12.4 MB) and Part 2 (disassemblies) (22.3 MB) SMPSPlay v2.20: Win32/64 Binary (source archive, GitHub repo) Enjoy!