don't click here

US Box and Manual

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Galvatron, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galvatron

Galvatron

UK
    Sorry if this has been found before (I looked here and on the CuLT first) but anyway. On the back of the US Sonic 2 Genesis cover, there are 3 beta screenshots. I?m sorry that this image isn?t very good quality, but it was the best I could do. If you can?t make it out, the top one has Sonic with the blue spiral legs as he runs. I have only had time to scan one of the other shots.
    Also, turn to page 20 of the US manual to the game and there is a picture of the two-player game, but it was taken from an earlier version than the final since it says ?Sonic? next to Tails? life icon. This picture is also used in the PAL manual but is so small you can?t really make it out.

Finally, I would just like to say hi. You may have heard of me from other sites since I run a few like Final Fight Online.

Attached Files:

2. Frigidare

Frigidare

Above picture copyright of IFG Publications Member
    Welcome to S2B, Galvatron.

I've never heard those pics mentioned since I joined so you probably have noticed something new. Congrats.

3. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Welcome. You can get the image in better quality from the manual in Sonic Jam (it's in PCX format).

Gimme a day or two and I can have it out myself.

4. Galvatron

Galvatron

UK
    Hey thanks Quick Man, I have Sonic Jam and never thought of checking the CD on my PC. This image from the manual is what I was refering to:

Attached Files:

• S2.jpg
      S2.jpg
      File size:
      40.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Syren

Syren

Teesside, UK
    Reintergration
    I've seen that on Sonic Mega Collection, since they have all the manuals there.

6. Kama

Kama

Sittin on my Bench, Watchin the sunset. Member
    Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
    Becoming a freelance artist and writer
    I posted the same thing (sans pictures) a year ago. I didn't get too many positive replies though. Kinda shows that this place has eased up a bit. Which is a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.