don't click here

Trademark for Sonic Rush Adventure

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Shadow Hog, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Remember Sonic Gems Collection and Gunstar Super Heroes? Specifically, how we learned of their existence through patents/trademarks? Well, looks like it's happening again.

"Sonic Rush Adventure". Is it more like Sonic Rush? Is it more like Sonic Adventure? Is Sega going back on their "No Sonic games for a while" promise? Damned if I know, the trademark doesn't elaborate on anything. But still, it's been trademarked, so...

2. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    Surely it should be a sequel to Rush? It was the most well-received Sonic game since Sonic & Knuckles.

3. Ultima

Ultima

Games Publisher Tech Member
    London, England
    Publishing mobile games!
    Should be, but this is Sega.

4. Metal Man88

Metal Man88

Time Traveller Oldbie
    They screwed up Rush's timeline with Sonic 06, though. I'm hoping that if they do make a sequel, it discards everything put forth past Rush itself as an alternate possibility.

5. Techokami

Techokami

For use only on NTSC Genesis systems Researcher
    HoleNet!
    Sonic Worlds Next
    Haha, this is like finding out what will be launching for the Wii's Virtual Console before Nintendo says anything by using the ESRB's website :D

6. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Sonic Rush sequal would be nice. Hope they improve the models for Sonic and Blaze though AND remove Tails and Cream always saying shit. I hate listening to "YOU DID IT SONIC!" and "ya!" all the time.

But maybe it's not a sequal. Who knows. Let's wait and see.

7. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    Github
    It's actually a trademark, not a patent.

8. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    I have no idea what you're talking about. :P

(ie: fixed)

9. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Sonic Rush 2 on a TV console system, please.

10. Toasty

Toasty

BulbaSAUR! Member
    Yeah, that got on my nerves too. Especially Cream's squeally little voice... it wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't talk in the boss battles...

And I agree, a sequel to Sonic Rush would be awesome. It was a great game, the only downside besides Tails/Cream talking in the boss battles was Sonic and Blaze being the only playable characters...if they make a sequel, I'd want at least Tails and Knuckles to be playable (leave Amy Rose and Cream out of the game - they're annoying.) Hmm, I should really beat Sonic Rush sometime...

Nah...I liked Sonic Rush as a DS game. Plus, if they released it on a console, it'd probably be Wii, and I don't have one of those (yet). :P

11. Rolken

Rolken

Tech Member
    In before "shake the remote to rush"

12. Lostgame

Lostgame

producer/turnablist. homebrew dev. cosplayer. Oldbie
    Toronto, ON
    The O.I.C.

Yeah, and no. Yes, because we need a good 2D Sonic game on the big screen.

No, because Sonic Rush was done so well on the DS and I'd hate to see them rape it for the big screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.