don't click here

TMG 2022 with Dave Manak and CCAG 2022 all Sega original artwork display

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Buyatari, Aug 3, 2022.

1. June 25th 2022.
    This was my first year doing a show at Toomanygames.
    I brought an assortment of original cover art which went as far back as Atari up to Playstation.
    Illustrator Dave Manak was on hand to help show off a healthy assortment of Sonic pieces including a few of his early Sonic the Hedgehog comic covers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sonic the Hedgehog comic covers.
    [​IMG]

Here with Dave Manak himself. Dave was kind enough to sit with me for a good portion of the show. He would answer questions and/or sign comics for anyone who asked.
    [​IMG]

CCAG July 23rd 2022
    I've been displaying art at CCAG since 2018 with a different theme each year. This year for the CCAG art display I brought artwork related to or used for Sega products.
    With 47 pieces it was the largest display I've ever had. I did not bring the Sonic comic artwork with me this time but still had a healthy amount of Sonic artwork by Greg Martin and Greg Winters.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fellow art collector Dan Maresca drove in from Canada to be part of the show.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  2. Also spotted these 2 in cosplay at CCAG 2022.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! I really gotta try to go to TooManyGames (or any game con) sometime.

4. Gryson

Gryson

Thanks for sharing! Very cool.

5. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Hey, I remember owning a Puzzle with one of the Sonic arts that you got there! The one next to the Sonic Chaos art, with SOnic running through a checkered scenario. I just had a flashback of that, never clearly remembered it untill I saw it here. Wow!

6. Lyrica

Lyrica

(Formerly: Donnyku) Oldbie
    Pennsylvania
    Wedding Planning
    damn I wish I knew I would have stopped by. I was there all weekend myself