don't click here

Time Traveller's Delight

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Vrantheo, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Felik

Felik

Why do you apologize. I almost think it's some sort of a crime to like something that's generally being disliked these days.
    BTW I absolutely agree with you.

2. Epsilonsama

Epsilonsama

THE FASTEST TAPE ALIVE! Member
    Earth
    Agreed. Its okay to have a different opinion, everyone is an individual no need to hate something just because X person hated it.

That being said, I listened to the track in the second post of this thread and to be honest It was crap. That singing was god awful and while I don't mind rap, for god sakes do it right. What the hell happened to OC remix?! I mean Project Chaos is to this day one of the best Video Game remixes of all time. Maybe the talent pool shrunk or something.

3. Tyty

Tyty

KNUXEDO KAMEN Member
    ↑ & ↓ & ↻
    It's been said before in the thread, but Project Chaos was not only OCR at its prime, when everyone on the site did more than just trance, but it had a TON of outside talent working on it as well.

Much like how most of the FF albums they have are crap, except the FF6 one, again because of experimentation and outside talent.

4. Epsilonsama

Epsilonsama

THE FASTEST TAPE ALIVE! Member
    Earth
    It seems like it. A community always need fresh blood so things don't get stagnant and end being one huge circlejerk. It seems OCR is the victim of that.