don't click here

Time to get new protos, maybe? Yes!

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by drx, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    The thing is, he didn't just take peoples money and just keep it. He bought an dumped the beta, and shared it with the world. If he wants to keep the cart, then I think that is fine.

I mean, people donated to get the ROM, and they got what they payed for, so what's the big deal?

2. djdocsonic

djdocsonic

Testing YOUR Hacks Since 2005... Member
    Emerald Hill Zone
    Looking for a Rom Hack to Test.
    I agree with Rika Chou in the respect that he didnt have to obtain the proto and also didnt have to Dump it so that the world could use it either. It would be nice if he does sell the cart that he uses any money made from that to continue in his quest of picking up prototypes.

DJ

3. Rolken

Rolken

Tech Member
    Yeah. How can anyone possibly not think like rika_chou!?

Perspective, please.

4. hxc

hxc

spotteddove Researcher

She was busy, I was busy, tried to regain contact recently to no reply. Unfortunate and it bugs me, but it can't be avoided sometimes.

5. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Don't be stupid, we all know that it's impossible.:P

6. RyogaMasaki

RyogaMasaki

0xffffffff Oldbie
    Everyone seems really underappreciative of drx's stuff these days. =(

7. It's not drx's stuff that isn't appreciated. Apparently, some people have issues with him personally. Me? I think he's an awesome guy who contributes much to us.

8. clibinarius

clibinarius

Oldbie
    Fuck economics.

9. RyogaMasaki

RyogaMasaki

0xffffffff Oldbie
    tl;dr
    did I wander into an essay competition?

10. Fred

Fred

Taking a break Oldbie
    Portugal
    Sonic 3 Unlocked
    I really don't see the point in posting that wall of text nobody's going to read in a thread that's pretty much over.

Some people might not agree with drx's decisions, and I can't blame them for that. Most of the times, people don't think alike.

However, whatever you say, it's still drx's decision in the end and there's not a damned thing you can do about it.

The man gave you a bloody Sonic 2 prototype, man, I think he deserves to do whatever the hell he wants to.

11. clibinarius

clibinarius

Oldbie
    Yup, I took it down, this is a message board, not a lecture hall. I think that's a more simplistic way of saying what I wrote without getting into mass justifications. If you don't want a new Beta, please, kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

12. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    And the fact that this belief is widely spread only encourages drx to strut around like he's the fucking shit and only boost his ego.

I don't want to hear any single one of you bitch and whine if he gets banned.

13. Who said we would? That would be your decision.

14. hxc

hxc

spotteddove Researcher
    Very good administration if you can't express your opinion on current board events if it is negative.

15. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    That's odd, because I haven't seen that happen.

SIEG HEIL!

16. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Then you haven't been paying attention. And you're a troll anyway, so it wouldn't matter to you if he was - you'd join him.

:3

Not sure what you mean by that.

If you're referring to how I act... I have the freedom of expression as all of you do, so yeah, don't try and scapegoat me with that.

17. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Yeah, I'm not here to actually discuss anything, and I've been trolling since long before you became admin. :|

18. hxc

hxc

spotteddove Researcher
    I took the statement to refer to any bitching will result in punishment to the "bitchers". Maybe I misinterpreting.

19. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
    I'm seeing Drx is on the defensive from a battle he didn't start. I've been banned from msn chats for just that myself. It's shitty when you aren't allowed to defend yourself.

20. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    If you ban him, you might as well ban me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.