don't click here

"The World of Sonic" Fangame(and maybe others if suggested)

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Authur, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, I know this isn't exactly about hacking any Sonic game per se. I'm just trying to find a VERY cool looking Sonic fangame that I think might've used the Sonic Worlds fangame engine or something. I saw it in a youtube video titled "Sonic Remakes," and it looks BEAUTIFUL. Sonic was running and grinding around in his Sonic 1 or 2 sprites in the beta level for Sonic the Hedgehog 4. The one I'm talking about, of course, is the Sonic the Hedgehog 4 that turned out to be Knuckles Chaotix, not the one Sonic Retro is working on called "Sonic Retro." Bottom line, I'm just trying to find a completely awesome fangame to play. If none of you guys can find it for me, then suggest anything that doesn't completely suck like, say, Sonic Ultra.

2. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    I think you mean Sonic Crackers when you say Sonic 4 =P

But yeah, no idea about that fangame. First time I hear that name, in fact o_O

3. Cinossu

Cinossu

Administrator
    London, UK
    Sonic the Hedgehog Extended Edition
    I think I might know what you're going on about, but I'm not sure, and I can't remember its name.

Unfortunately, Sonic Retro is more focused on rom hacking than fangaming. I'd personally try Sonic Fan Games HQ, specifically their forums.

4. Shadow Fire

Shadow Fire

Ultimate victory! Member
    The Land of Darkness
    Sonic: The Lost Land (Series), The GCN (site)
    Sonic Nexus, perhaps? It seems to be coming along rather nicely, albeit slowly.

5. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.