don't click here

The Wii U eShop is shutting down; Need info/screenshots

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by JaxTH, Mar 24, 2023.

1. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    So, the Wii U and 3DS eShops are shutting down in four/three days at the time of this post.

In terms of 3DS I have personally took screenshots of DLC as much as I can for the American releases, only missing two games worth of info (Devil Survivor 2 and Project X Zone DLC) while finding some info on JP and EU games. However, I don't own a Wii U.

Sega doesn't have much on the Wii U, only about 15-ish games and some Virtual Console stuff in Japan for the Game Boy Advance.

What Sonic/Sega Retro needs are screenshots, or just general information on Sega's Wii U games in all regions. Some games like Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE don't even have pages on Nintendo's website in America any more, for instance.

So if anyone can help with info/screenshots of any region for Wii U, the games and DLC we need are:

Bayonetta
    Bayonetta 2
    The Cave (Removed years ago. Still need info.)
    Citizens of Earth
    Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
    Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
    Puyo Puyo Tetris (Has DLC for PS3 and Vita in Japan. Maybe this version does too? Japan only.)
    Ryuu ga Gotoku 1&2 HD Edition (Japan only.)
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Is Bonus Edition also DLC for Wii U?)
    Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (If anyone has the Pre-Order DLC check if it has a page with info on it.)
    Sonic Lost World (It has DLC)
    Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (It has DLC)
    Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE (It has DLC and NO ONE on the internet has a full North American price list for them. This is the most urgent.)

Virtual Console. These are Japan only:

ChuChu Rocket!
    Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon
    Shining Soul
    Shining Soul II
    Sonic Advance
    Sonic Advance 2
    Sonic Advance 3

So, can anyone help? We really need it.

2. Sploit

Sploit

What do you need regarding the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console titles? Or the HD Ryu Ga Gotoku 1&2 HD & Puyo Tetris titles?

I know the storefront is closed, but I do have a an NTSC-J Wii U and own all of these Virtual Console titles and those two physical games...

3. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    What I wanted at the time was screenshots of the store pages for games and DLC so we could have official descriptions/prices and the like.

But since all of that is gone the only thing that could help would be if Nintendo's download list lists prices of the things users bought in their download history, which I don't know if they even do. And if they did we would want the full prices at the time anyway.