don't click here

The Sonic the Hedgehog Headcanon Thread of Lore and Time Stones

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by BlackHole, Aug 31, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dr. Mecha

Dr. Mecha

Dallas, TX
    3d Models
    The main reason I exclude the GUN theory is that, due to being a geneticist, I imagined that she have ties to Project Shadow (or the very least, attempts to study Shadow with sample they obtained before they sealed him 50 years ago). Eggman might have stolen some records from the raid before the bombing and kidnapped her to try to revive Shadow.

I should note that she did left GUN with good terms.

2. BlackHole

BlackHole

You're going to need MORE than help. Member
    England
    Complaining
    Due to it happening twice, once in Sonic Prime and once in the new Shadow Generations shorts, headcanon time.

Shadow's ties to Chaos Emerald Energy enable him to see the future: Chaos is the natural state of things, so he has access to the basis of existence. With this connection, he can see the ebb and flow of reality and foresee the path that is happening.

He does not know how to naturally control this power, so he will only get random premonitions.

3. MastaSys

MastaSys

Regarding Eggman Nega, i think people are jumping the gun in assuming he's an direct decendent of Eggman when he can be the grandson of some other cousin or something like that.

4. Deep Dive Devin

Deep Dive Devin

Goblin Sex Researcher Member
    OR
    "Descendant" is the word they use. If he were only the grandson of a cousin or sibling, he wouldn't be a descendant of Eggman.

5. BlackHole

BlackHole

You're going to need MORE than help. Member
    England
    Complaining
    The general opinion is that Silver is 200 years in the future, due to that being the scale from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). He and Nega know each other, with Silver coming 'from the future to bring you back!', implying they're from the same era, 200 years later.

With him being generalised as a descendant, it's a fair assumption.