don't click here

The Ideal Sonic Game?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by RGamer2009, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Could you be any more cliché? I swear, I hardly ever see any post by you that doesn't make you out as a blatant sycophant. There's a bit more to justifying a point than saying "Sonic Team," no matter how edgy you think you are because of it.

2. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Do I really have to explain myself? Honestly? I also wasn't trying to be edy, quit pinning every post of mine like I am.
    I swear to god if I hear that from you more time I'll FFFFF

Seriously it's like I'm the "village idiot" or something because my posts aren't long enough and as complex as yours. Judging from Sonic Team's history do you think I should really give them any credible optimism? Unleashed is an entirely different team, but I still don't have total faith in them. Opinion, not edgy.

Also, I guess you should keep me labeled as the psychophant around here, because I see no problem with how I post and I don't plan on reevaluating how I act around here. I haven't broken any rules, so there is no harm in anything I've done so far. That's just how I am.

3. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    Actually, I mean "Becoming desynchronized from the lanes making using the left stick a better option". There's a bit in Empire City (the one in the tunnel) where this happens ever time, and it happens other times as well. The second halve of Rooftop Run's "secret rings" section (after the seemingly pointless drop) gets this almost every time. Then there are the numerous times I've been slightly in, say, left of the center lane, and I want to go to the right lane. I hit RB, and Sonic QSs to the center lane, moving only a few inches, and I get hit by whatever I was trying to avoid.
    Not really, no. With the others you mentioned, you have a choice. With the Quick Step, it's obviously the best option to take, whether in retrospect or otherwise.

4. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    They've managed to make the controls for the quick step more user friendly on the Wii version. I've had this problem a few times, but I just brush it off and deal with it. It's not the first game to have problems concerning the camera angle and controls not working out together. Probably the only technical glitch I've come across in Unleashed and have been quite forgiving about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.