That's a...Chaos Emerald!

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by David The Lurker, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixwright7

phoenixwright7

Cry, and my whip will accommodate! Member
    <!--quoteo(post=403794:date=Feb 1 2010, 09:59 AM:name=The ParadoxX)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The ParadoxX @ Feb 1 2010, 09:59 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=403794">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=403532:date=Jan 31 2010, 07:54 PM:name=phoenixwright7)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phoenixwright7 @ Jan 31 2010, 07:54 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=403532">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If it's the Master Emerald making Super Sonic vulnerable to Knuckles' punch, then wouldn't he have been vulnerable throughout the entirety of the game? I mean, outside of the last boss, I can't think of a single instance where Super Sonic was as vulnerable to damage as he was during the first cut scene...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Don't know if this counts, but if you use debug mode to go through knuckles' path in Ice Cap Zone, the ice spikes does damage Super Sonic!
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ah... Forgot about that... Question, do they damage Super Knuckles? If not, then I don't think it really counts.

2. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    <!--quoteo(post=403794:date=Feb 1 2010, 02:59 PM:name=The ParadoxX)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The ParadoxX @ Feb 1 2010, 02:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=403794">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Don't know if this counts, but if you use debug mode to go through knuckles' path in Ice Cap Zone, the ice spikes does damage Super Sonic!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Pffft. You don't need debug for that.

Anyway, that's a bug, semi-fixed in S3K: hitting it while super/hyper destroys it without harming you, but it can still hurt you during temporary invulnerability.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.