That Guy With The Glasses adds Lyrics to AOSTH Title Sequence.

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by RedStripedShoes, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedStripedShoes

RedStripedShoes

And I'm gone again. Member
    <a href="http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/theme-lyrics/10132-sonic" target="_blank">Like watching someone's lobotomized dog.</a> :v:

2. Enzo Aquarius

Enzo Aquarius

20% Cooler. Member
    Canada, eh.
    Sonic TV Scripts, Sonic Comic Wiki Work
    <!--quoteo(post=337285:date=Aug 2 2009, 04:03 PM:name=RedStripedShoes)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RedStripedShoes @ Aug 2 2009, 04:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=337285">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><a href="http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/theme-lyrics/10132-sonic" target="_blank">Like watching someone's lobotomized dog.</a> :v:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh wow, it reflects totally on his review of AOSTH some time back. A good laugh!

3. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    That was pretty good.

4. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    Wow....is it wrong that I agree with him? He just summed up the entire show! But those qualities of AoSTH were why it was great to watch. It was all about being surreal and silly. Probably to make up for the lack of character personality within the games at the time. Sonic showed that he could be a badass AND be comical at the same time. It's actually a formula I wouldn't mind seeing again someday but I'm sure kids would claim nowadays that he would be copying Spongebob.

5. RevFirst

RevFirst

<!--quoteo(post=337301:date=Aug 2 2009, 05:29 PM:name=XCubed)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (XCubed @ Aug 2 2009, 05:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=337301">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Wow....is it wrong that I agree with him? He just summed up the entire show! But those qualities of AoSTH were why it was great to watch. It was all about being surreal and silly.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Agreed. It's not perfect but I'd watch this over that other one anyday. Anyways, that video was pretty funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.