don't click here

#TakeMyMoneySoE

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Overlord, Apr 15, 2016.

1. IrnBru

IrnBru

Yes from what I've read it's N/A only, Amazon Prime doesn't give you the discount either. It comes to about £75 to import it and then you would need to wait on it being shipped as well, I was genuinely going to go for it until I realized I won't have the actual game on day one. I'm all for buying it on multiple platforms but not if I'm paying £75 to get it late. Shafted by Sega on this one big time.

2. 360

Light Vision Overdrive Oldbie
    United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    Yeah I checked it out on Amazon and though it's possible to import the thing the shipping prices are astronomical. I think the CE is cool and tempting but not £75 cool. Importing this is prohibitively expensive. Basically what we need is an official EU release. I say we reboot the campaign and tweet the hell out of Sega Europe.

3. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Yes, it's time to #TakeMyRingsSoE

4. Crappy Blue

Crappy Blue

Knuckles' Chaotix is a perfect game with no flaws Member
    I'm in the US so my input wouldn't be much help, but I'd like to seriously suggest #TakeMyRingsSoE because it ties back to the poll the Sonic Twitter account initially ran to gauge interest for the collector's edition. It's thematically appropriate!

5. 360

United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    Yeah. #TakeMyRingsSoE is the most appropriate tagline as it connects to the Sonic Mania poll. Good idea! We should mass-tweet them with that.

6. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    I'm going to add my support for using the hashtag #TakeMyRingsSoE as well.

Whenever you guys wanna get the ball rolling on this, just shout. I have a fair bit of cash on me at the minute (conveniently!) so I'll be ready to tweet whenever.

7. IrnBru

IrnBru

Let me know when then guys, I don't have a twitter I'm still in 2006 communication-wise. But I will set one up if it helps.

8. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    I'm fully onboard with pushing this if a physical option is hinted at as well. =P

9. redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS Tech Member
    United Kingdom
    YouTuber
    Why would you want to import it? It has Sonic standing on the Genesis. We want Sonic standing on the Mega Drive!

Also, I'm ready to upload to my Twitter once you've given the go:

[​IMG]

10. 360

United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    Awesome so many of us want to participate. I'd be more than happy to contribute once we get the ball rolling. We should probably schedule a start time so all of our tweets are in sync. Schedule it for in a few days once everyone notices we're doing this. Sega Europe do tend to listen so I'd say our efforts will be more than worth it. Really we could do with a scheduled start time and potentially a news post on the front page to give this some more light and attention.

I'd probably say that's the best route forward.

You quoted the wrong person dude! Also that photo is awesome. Something like that will definitely get their attention.

11. IrnBru

IrnBru

I've seen the error of my ways, that statue kind of clouds my judgement, I'll join in the effort.

12. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    So... are we actually doing this, or not? It seems to have been completely forgotten about!

13. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

14. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
  15. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

Well that was nice and quick! I just hope that price is not set in stone...ouch! :/

16. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    BUMP

Go check what I've written here, please: http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=31755&st=320&gopid=874653&#entry874653