Streets of Rage 4

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Jason, Aug 27, 2018.

1. McAleeCh

McAleeCh

Oldbie
    So it was announced today there'll be no Naganuma on the soundtrack after all due to schedule complications. There goes my dream of seeing two of my favourite SEGA franchises collide in some small way.

On the plus side, they announced their full sound team in addition to the composers mentioned previously, including Final Fight veteran Harumi Fujita among others.

2. Ashura96

Ashura96

HEROIC VERSE Oldbie
    Hideki Naganuma is "too busy" posting shitty Family Guy memes on his social media accounts :rolleyes:

3. SuperSnoopy

SuperSnoopy

I like Sonic Advance Member
    France
    Learning how to draw, studying Japanese
    Yeah, can we talk about that? The hell is happening on his Twitter account right now?

4. Icewarrior

Icewarrior

I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S !!11!!!1!! Member
    Entire composers cast and tracklist has been unveiled (careful about some spoilerific titles) :
    http://www.bravewave.net/streetsofrage4/ost

Out of the 35 tracks, Olivier Deriviere composed 17, Yuzo Koshiro composed 5, Motohiro Kawashima composed 5 too, the rest is all made by the various guests.

You can also listen to some on that Soundcloud account :
    https://soundcloud.com/dotemu-games/

You can also hear other tracks on that video:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

That's awesome but... I think I'll wait until the game is out until I listen to the music. No need to spoil any of it in advance.

6. Icewarrior

Icewarrior

I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S !!11!!!1!! Member
    Trophies have appeared online, which generally means the game is close to gold state and release.

I do not recommend watching them though as they have 2 big spoilers.
    Game has 38 trophies, they are mainly related to how many hits you can do in a combo, S ranks and also beat the game with each character individually.