don't click here

Strange rip-off... I just noticed...

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by PC2, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    Yep, I just noticed. There are some differences, but other than those, they're pretty much the same... Let's go over the similarities, shall we?

1: Christopher Robin, average kid w/ strange animal friends = Chris from Sonic X

2: Winnie the Pooh, adventurer w/ a good heart deep down = Sonic (with no attitude or speed

3: Piglet, little animal with a big heart, very gentle and courteous = Cream/Tails (with less attitude)

4: Strange animal-like animal-based friends = strange animal-like animal-based friends from Sonic X

Call it crazy, believe what you want to believe, but I think atleast some of it is a little similar...

2. Mase

Mase

Here's another strange paralell for the comic book and Star Wars:
    (you probably have to read the comic to understand the intricate details that connect the charecters)

Sonic: Han Solo or Luke Skywalker

Sally: Princess Lea

Uncle Chuck: Obi Wan Kinobi

Knuckles: Anakin Skywalker

Robotnik: Darth Vader

Antonine: C-3PO

Rotor: R2D2

Did you think of that yourself, PC2? It's kinda intresting.

3. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    Yeah, I can imagine Sonic and Sally being-... WAIT A SECOND!!!! I know exactly where this is leading!!! Someone's probably gonna post something like this:

Sonic = Goku
    Shadow/Knuckles = Vegeta

And then next thing ya know, we're all gonna be in a big fight, flaming each other about Chaos Emeralds and DB's! I see it on Gamefaqs ALL THE TIME!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.