don't click here

Sonic's Shitty Friends™

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Solid SOAP, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Vangar

Vangar

As I said, gameplay and characters are fine, it's the voice acting.

As for playing it with headphones, what I do to get passed the shit voice acting is turn on Japanese audio with subtitles. At least then it's harder for someone who walks in on me playing it to recognize a bad voice. They seem easier to bear when I cant make out the accent in another language.

I kept Generations in English though, first time in a while.

2. MastaSys

MastaSys

Cream gameplay's style fits the her design, it's super super easy to play the game with her, it's for children you want to enjoy the game, but still sucks to play them.
    It's Sonic's Super Guide or whatever Nintendo calls it.

An little polite character with lots of power, this trope it's ideal for her. :v:

3. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Cream herself did bugger all other than point. Cheese the Archchao Of Death did all the work =P

4. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    Well, she did fly...

5. Vantoggle

Vantoggle

I do recall her being found wandering around a sinister tech dungeon. When Sonic asked her how she got there she said something along the lines of “eh, I dunno.”

Now that I think about it, if even six-year-old schoolgirls aren't afraid of all the things Sonic faces in the messed up universe, how the hell is Sonic "brave, carefree, and reckless"?

6. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

For old time's sake. Oldbie
    New Castle, Delaware
    Nothing that concerns this place in the least.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I hardly have a problem with Sonic's so-called "shitty" friends at all. As a matter of fact, the one thing I've begun to hate about nearly every Sonic game that's been released within the past four years, is that they keep making it so that Sonic's the only playable character. It was okay at first, but it started to get old after a while. Thanks to all the fanboys and their petty complaints, they're even hesitating to make Tails (not counting the Sonic CD remake) and Knuckles playable anymore, and I found the latter to be more fun to play as than Sonic (especially in Sonic 3 & Knuckles).

7. BetaTwizzler

BetaTwizzler

I don't have too much of a problem with Tails and the lot. I mean, Tails is pretty much Sonic with less speed and the ability to fly, same goes for Knuckles. As long as the additional characters are done right I don't mind playing as them or just seeing at all. I thought it was nifty that Tails could be called upon to lift you à la Sonic 3, and Knuckles could dig again like he did in SA/SA2. Amy using her hammer was pretty cool too. Even though they're characters in a game they still have personality, personality that's been established for a while, and as long as it and their "roles" don't change they're OK with me.