don't click here

Sonics newest friend topic!

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Hez, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith

Sith

The molotov bitch Member
    bwahahah... I lol'd. That was spot on, Hez.

2. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    I've heard wind that Sonics brother Tonic will be in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. He is the exact opposite of sonic and has a hill billy accent. He also runs really slow. WHO KNOWS WHAT QUIRKY THINGS WILL HAPPEN WHEN THESE TWO ARE TOGATHER! OH THE LAUGHS!

3. JcFerggy

JcFerggy

Do you want to taco 'bout it? Member
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    GoldenEye: Source, Other Stuff
    I found really good fan art of the new Raccoon character. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought it was official.
    [​IMG]

4. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    Either Nikki or Purity made that one. I forget which.

5. Nikki

Nikki

sonic-cult.net Member
  6. Scarred Sun

Scarred Sun

Be who you needed when you were younger Administrator
    Tower 8 ️
    Welp, this.
    I AM TOTALLY OFFENDED BY SONIC TEAM'S DECISION TO PUT IN A RACCOON! :angry:

This just proves once again that Sonic Team totally stole my friend Pooprings the Raccoon's fursona. I mean, take a look at this—Sega wasn't even TRYING! They totally just steal designs.

[​IMG]

Besides, I don't understand why they totally only have furs represented in the Sonic-verse and not all of the other sorts of otherkin around! Take, for instance, my therian—Cyanobacteria! It's totally underappreciated—I can't get any totally awesome artists to trade art for me and most of the furs don't accept me because they're biased and totally discriminate against prokaryotes.

HA! They don't understand just how totally important cyanobacteria are. The air you breathe? That's me. The rice you enjoy? That's me.

The reason the sky is blue? THAT IS TOTALLY ME.

So I totally believe Sonic's newest friend should be more diverse instead of stealing someone else's fursona, because they totally put A LOT OF WORK into making their character! I think Sonic Team should add something like yeast, or plankton, or even something way past cool like a sponge!

7. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    this is a joke right? That racoon isn't real... right? please tell me im right.

8. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    Github
    Possibly. SegaPR only has artwork for Sonic and Whiskers, so the raccoon could just be a well-executed hoax.

That has more to do with diffraction of short wavelength light.

9. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    <!--quoteo(post=165357:date=May 22 2007, 12:59 PM:name=Hivebrain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hivebrain @ May 22 2007, 12:59 PM) [​IMG]

10. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    Why do they think they need new characters every FUCKING GAME?

It's so annoying -_- This is why I gave up on Sonic, this is exactly why. THey don't know what they fuck they're doing. I've give anything for SOnic to return to his former glory.. but it's just... not gonna happen.

11. Sutter

Sutter

A SUTTER IS YOU! Oldbie
    Seriously, Sonic is dead. It died with the Dreamcast.

The only reason they have new characters every game is to get the kids excited. They don't care a bit about the REAL fans, just the kids who want to play a crappy game with a new character that they'll still like because it's Sonic.

I now fear that the new Nights game will be as equally crappy as the recent Sonic games.

12. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    exactly cause the kids and retarded SHadow fans keep buying the crap thinking they're helping the fanchise.

13. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    You're just now realizing that? I mean, the game is getting roughly a year of development time, same as every other Sonic game, amongst other obvious issues.

14. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    Github
    If NiGHTS is crap, I suggest we start a hate mail campaign.

15. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
    I actually believe this to be true to an extent. Look at most fangames/hacks that were made before the recent Sonic games and tell me no ideas were stolen. :P

16. Metal Man88

Metal Man88

Time Traveller Oldbie
    Considering all three main characters other than Sonic are entirely new (as far as I'm concerned), I don't think we have to worry about there being any more Sonic games. That is, there won't be many games which include actual Sonic characters, so much as they're likely to degenerate into a mob of Waluigi-like clones of previous characters.

All we need is an evil Tails and we're set!!!

17. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    I only found out from reading GamesTM yesterday that the new NiGHTS game is being developed by a studio in Sega who have only worked on one other game-
    Shadow The Hedgehog.
    :rolleyes:

18. Super

Super

The ever vigilant GSWAS. Member
    Michigan
    Youtube
    NiGHTS got a gun!

19. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Transcript, please? I won't believe it until I see it for myself.

Then I'll slowly die. ;_;

20. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    This sounds like such a lie, but I left the copy at my friends' house last night. I'll come with photos and transcribed text when I get it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.