Sonic X-treme STI Engines, Saturn, PC, Win95-PC+NV1, +V37 Level Editor

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Andrew75, Feb 24, 2015.

1. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    At the least, this gives further validation to all the previews from E3 1996 saying the game didn't play particularly well and people hoped it was just rough.

I really don't think X-treme would have been the positive impact Saturn Sonic needed. I think it would have made things worse, actually.

2. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Project AXSX(Sonic Xtreme) + Misc Projects
    There will be a future Sega Saturn release, ( the re-tweak of the Saturn V40 engine) but Jollyroger will concentrate on support for the newer build levels in that release.

3. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Sandman from Senntient requested I post this here.

4. Energy

Energy

Any chance of a re-up of the level editor?

-- EDIT: Never mind, found it in a folder on my computer but just so you know the links are down.

5. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    I'll let borman know thanks.

6. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Ok so yeah, some links have been going down for various releases. if I fix the links, would Retro also be able to host the builds on the server or something? its hard to find time to keep re-uploading all the time.
    (Added a new download link for the level editor) didn't fix the 2 broken links as they are related to Borman uploading them)

7. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 Dreamcast Website, Sega Saturn Netlink Voip
    Someone posted out how the one interesting looking Sonic in this pic looks like a scaled down model found in the new 32x era footage found here around the 0.24 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYgIgRmm4M&lc=z22edtf5nqvzh1ykyacdp433pgbznhhhnd3fca1eprdw03c010c

8. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    yeah man! lol anyways as you already know that's Ross Harris himself posting his modeling work. just thought I'd chime in in case other ppl didn't know.

9. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 Dreamcast Website, Sega Saturn Netlink Voip
    Yeah man! its so exiting seeing the ring toss in action finally after all those years when i first read about in in the RSD :specialed: il compile all the new animations into one video, but every time i do it he uploads more juicy stuff!