Sonic Unleashed...rent or buy?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TwinTailedFox, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwinTailedFox

TwinTailedFox

I'm not Miles Prower. Just a TwinTailedFox. Member
    Batavia, Illinois
    no. I'm a total n00b at that stuff but i want to learn
    <!--quoteo(post=370150:date=Nov 5 2009, 10:15 PM:name=Neo Hazard)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Neo Hazard @ Nov 5 2009, 10:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=370150">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=369315:date=Nov 3 2009, 03:59 PM:name=TwinTailedFox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TwinTailedFox @ Nov 3 2009, 03:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=369315">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The verdict? Win. It's frickin' amazing. The werehog levels weren't nearly as bad as I thought, but the music is fucking terrible.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->but the music is fucking terrible.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->music<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Perhaps this is more of a personal thing, but I really enjoyed Unleashed's soundtrack. It broke away from the mundane and over-the-top guitar solos, to having an actual, worldly soundtrack.

But like I said, that's more of a personal call, as I didn't think the package was that great overall.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I loved most of the music but the repetetive werehog battle music made want to cut my wrists

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.