Sonic Underground DEMO: Sonic 1 Hack

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by stormislandgal, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustapha

Mustapha

A+ Oldbie
    A+
    All these changes and modifications sound cool. :( I'll be sure to try it out when it's released. Good luck with ironing out the "issues" that you're having.

2. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    Well, I was messing with the coding earlier today and fucked it up. But don't worry, all my newest additions have made it into this hack, as well as the underground engine.(Which I still haven't worked more on yet.) Some of my other stuff(like the running off the screen and longer title) didn't get placed back in.

Here are some new screenshots I've got. Uh, on second look, I've only got two, and If I'm not mistaken, and they're only my updated monitor grapics. Not much else has changed graphicly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well, all of the following does have a change or two:
    Title Cards: Oval is red, and it says "Part" instead of "act"
    Bomb: The bomb is an exploding Orbinaut. He doesn't have the swinging spike balls though.
    Monitors: All of the one's that have coding in them have been changed. The goggle monitor was what fucked up my file earlier, so I won't deal with that.
    Motobug: He floats off the ground now, instead of dragging himself along.

I'll get the download up ASAP.

Demo 2

3. Ambil

Ambil

I want that heinous hedgehog hammered! Member
    Spain
    Juat a question -- what makes the game go so slow?

4. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

Married life <3
    I haven't noticed a lag... What Emu are you using? That might be the problem.

5. LocalH

LocalH

roxoring your soxors Tech Member
    wouldn't you like to know
    Guitar Hero II Deluxe
    On a real Genesis, I'm not noticing any more lag than in regular Sonic 1. Notably, when you're underwater and there are ball-n-chains on screen.

6. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

Married life <3
    Ahh. I won't be doing any work on this hack for about a week(or maybe more...). I'm doing a pain in the ass switch from Windows ME to XP(I know XP sucks, but it's better than ME.)

Well, During my transition, I completely forgot to put my hack on a CD, as with it's source code. But the changes should be easy to do again. So yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.