don't click here

Sonic Time Twisted Released ~ 1.1.2 Released ... unofficial Xbox, PS4 Releases... Now on Switch!

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Overbound, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Overbound

Overbound

Iowa
    Sonic Time Twisted Creator
    Sonic Time Twisted is now Released!

Download

Source on GitHub

Features
    28 Acts to explore
    8 Original 2D Sonic Zones
    10 Bosses to fight
    6 elemental shields including 3 all new ones
    360 physics extremely close to the Genesis/MegaDrive Sonic Games
    3 Playable Characters Sonic, Tails and Knuckles
    14 3D Special Stages
    Time Travel between the Future and Past

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. Congratulations on completing your fangame! Not everyone gets to say that.

I look forward to playing it soon!

3. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Really looking forward to playing this. Congrats on finishing the game!

4. 360

Light Vision Overdrive Oldbie
    United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    Amazing Overbound. Also really looking forward to playing this come the 19th. Your game is not only a finished and complete fangame which very few people manage to do but it also looks feature-rich and all-round excellent with some fantastic production values.

You seriously must have poured thousands of hours in to this. So well done. Can't wait to give this a spin upon release.

5. Overbound

Overbound

Iowa
    Thanks again guys, only 4 days left! I'm really excited to release the game. To be honest its a little surreal. Actually its strange occupying my free time with other stuff. I worked on the game pretty much every day that I can remember for the past 3 years. I also just lost my secondary job (no biggy the company was just sold). So between those two things, I am suddenly left with like 5 hours of free time everyday that I haven't had in a long time. I am keeping occupied reading Unity docs, studying animation, and learning to compose music and of course Yooka-Laylee. Which is a nice change but I'm still getting used to it too.

Anyway here's a screenshot of the save screen menu.
    [​IMG]

6. 360

Light Vision Overdrive Oldbie
    United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    Wow, exciting! Seriously can't wait to play this in a few days. Kudos on the ridiculous amount of energy and effort here - Time Twisted must represent so much work so you deserve to be commended for the commitment. Fangames don't often come around much these days so what you've achieved is something really special.

Trailer before release? Would love to see something recent of the game in action before firing up your game. :)

7. Fenrir

Fenrir

Eh. Member
    Been a long time coming, congrats to you and everyone that helped make it happen! Very much looking forward to killing some of my own time with this.

8. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Project AXSX(Sonic Xtreme) + Misc Projects
    I think this is a rare and huge milestone when it comes to sonic Fan games, Way to go man ! You did it! You stuck with the project threw thick and thin and are a very dedicated individual! Maybe you haven't completed every goal that you set out to do with this game, or maybe you have! but yeah, don't tell us either way, because you can always put these goals into your next project. What's next for you now that you got threw this long haul!? A Unity project ?! Dude you should come over to Unreal 4 ! lol

Also P.S. I'll be upset if this game don't make the Front page News of Retro. Because it really deserves it.

9. RetroKoH

RetroKoH

Project Sonic 8x16
    Damn... can't wait for this. I've been waiting with baited breath for this one for years. BTW did this ultimately use AeStHete engine? I never heard any update about that engine, and I know that at least one point in time you were planning on building the game on that engine.

10. Harmony Friends

Harmony Friends

it's the whole gang Oldbie
    Aaaaand I just put the final piece of music in the game project files.
    It's happening. :)

11. Overbound

Overbound

Iowa
    So it sounds like GameXplain from Youtube is about to preview 24 minutes of gameplay. Which... I really didn't intend for anyone to release footage before release but I also didn't have the heart to tell them no when they said it was all ready to go. I think may have the wrong release date on my website lolz.

12. This might be a GOOD thing. Getting more people hyped before its release!

Just change your website to say the true release date with a possible countdown so that people will get ready to play it when it comes out.

13. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    GameXplain? This is gonna be quite the coverage. Can't wait to see them play the levels too. ;)

14. Overbound

Overbound

Iowa
    Well here it is if you want to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFFCiDr7u0s

15. REPO Man

REPO Man

Why isn't it April 19th yet?! I know it's only the 17th but I can't wait!! This game is so effin boss!! Hell, it could even be the best post-S3K game of all time!

16. redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS Tech Member
    United Kingdom
    YouTuber
    Are you saying I could have released my video on this earlier? lol

Also, I found that whenever I pressed the C button, my ring count reset itself to 50. Not sure if you gave me the debug version or not =P

17. Overbound

Overbound

Iowa
    The game is now released see the first post for a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLpwUccCqo

18. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Oooh. I'll be giving this a spin later tonight. Looking forward to it!

19. I'm having the same "issue"

Note if you release a new copy, I'm still playing this one. :v:

20. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Excellent stuff. Congrats for finishing this, I'll play through the week.