don't click here

Sonic The Hedgehog (SatAM) Series Coming to DVD 2007

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Orengefox, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orengefox

Orengefox

Snooping as usual... Researcher
    Right in front of my computer.
    Some artwork, a ZZT game, and a hack.
    For those who haven't herd about this yet and/or are fans of DICs classic TV series Sonic the Hedgehog (otherwise referred to as SatAM); seasons one and two of this show will be coming to DVD in early 2007. A more detailed note about this can be found here http://saturdaymorningsonic.com/forums/vie...c.php?p=271#271

I thought I'd post this since it looks like it hasn't been posted here yet. I'm looking forward to this (especially what they might have to show as extras o.o). Now all we need is a complete DVD series of "Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog" (not counting the scattered episodes DIC has availible on DVD) and we're good to go. So far the complete "Sonic Underground" DVD set, the ever continious releases of Sonic X, and the one and only Sonic The Hedgehog Anime Movie are availible on DVD. And soon we'll have the complete SatAM series on DVD :D

EDIT: Btw, heres another source a friend of mine found online about this, however its not very detailed and its dated a few days after this was announced on those sonic forums http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6436

2. Shade

Shade

Very nice news indeed. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Cool, I still have a few old Video Tapes of this in my bedroom. If this is coming out in the U.K. I'll have to get it.

4. Vangar

Vangar

Awesome, no more need for shitty bootleg tapes!

5. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

For old time's sake. Oldbie
    New Castle, Delaware
    Nothing that concerns this place in the least.
    This is good news to me, since I happen to have the "Super Sonic!" DVD, and found that disappointing, since it wasn't a collection of all the episodes.

6. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    Fuck. Yes.

that's' all I gotta say. I am perhaps the biggest fan of SatAM in the NE US. =P

7. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    Ah neat, hope for a UK release, I already have the whole Sonic Underground Boxset (The one with the eps in the wrong order)

8. Rarmander

Rarmander

Poetaster Member
    An Empyreal Child
    I could say awesome or something, but I know I am not gonna buy it.

9. TheLazenby

TheLazenby

I'm not going to buy it.

Because when I was younger, Sonic touched me in a place or way that made me feel uncomfortable.

You can read all about it in my book, "Don't You Make My Brown Eye Blue." :-)

10. Fiore

Fiore

Everybody's Super Sonic Racing! Member
    I get the feeling Lazenby just registered to give us problems.

Either way however, I find myself interested by this.

11. BadCopNoDonut

BadCopNoDonut

O RLY? Oldbie
    Sonic D T
    Heh, cool. I'm probably not going to buy it because I have other things I'm planning to blow money on. And I think somewhere I have some old storebought VHS tapes, I believe 2 of Sonic-Saturday A.M., and the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, where it had just Sonic, Tails, Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder. I probably haven't played them in 10 years so I have no way of knowing whether or not they still work.

12. VGMusicMaster

VGMusicMaster

I'm the biggest SatAM fan in the SW US. =D

13. TheLazenby

TheLazenby

Fiore, what would've been the point? I had to take the test like, six times, then someone actually had to validate me manually because my email address didn't work... :disgust:

14. Fiore

Fiore

Everybody's Super Sonic Racing! Member
    Well, your previous post in this thread made it sound as if you didn't like Sonic, and if you don't like Sonic, why be at this board? Perhaps you were being sarcastic and I failed to notice? My apologies, it's stupid O'clock here.

15. TheLazenby

TheLazenby

Actually, I was just making a reference to one of the Adventures of Sonic cartoons....

16. JcFerggy

JcFerggy

Do you want to taco 'bout it? Member
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    GoldenEye: Source, Other Stuff
    I got it, and I laughed when I read it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.