don't click here

Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest 2010

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Ayla, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBarAdmin

TheBarAdmin

:(

To think something that severe was going on...

The contest results can very well wait, because that's not what's most important right now anyway. I wish you both the best.

2. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    Thank you for your co-operation with the current issues with the contest. At the moment, we only have a few more trophies to do and I am waiting for a judge to be available to help finalise our stuff.

3. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    We have COMPLETED the judging. Stay tuned for further information.

4. Ayla

Ayla

I shat on your desk ^^ Oldbie
    West Linn, OR
    Hacking Contest, StH Overlooked, Personal Indie game
    I appreciate everyone's well wishes. I was honestly irked at first, but realised I had never made a post in this thread about it and that I should expect impatience from people that idolise Sonic =) My gf's state remains unchanged (although she got her meds refilled today, so she has been able to keep food down all day), but I'm certain things will be alright. It's not cancer, so I'm sure whatever it is can be fixed =)

Thanks for finishing things up for me, SOTI. This was weighing heavily on my mind, and I feel much relieved to know that it's over. I can try to do the podcast (I originally wasn't planning on it) as I do have something to officially announce during it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.