don't click here

Sonic the Hedgehog Classic

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Hez, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    I'm hammered now but I will say, tomorrow I am deticating all my time to releasing this. Promise.

2. Icewarrior

Icewarrior

I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S !!11!!!1!! Member
    <!--quoteo(post=565810:date=Mar 6 2011, 11:24 AM:name=Hez)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hez @ Mar 6 2011, 11:24 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=565810">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm hammered now but I will say, tomorrow I am deticating all my time to releasing this. Promise.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No, just stop right there! No more scheduled release pal, just work on it to make it the best possible. Think about what TheKazeBlade and I said earlier ^^

3. GHNeko

GHNeko

sega stockholm syndrome Member
    テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    WELP. Bracing for impact.

4. 360

Light Vision Overdrive Oldbie
    United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    I have my six-pack of Pepsi and PC Gamepad locked and loaded. I will write you out some extended impressions (that I expect will be glowing and positive). The reaction thread is going to be awesome.

5. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    and I'm bug hunting now!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSVyFE8w2_I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSVyFE8w2_I</a>

to see how the final time trials will work.

6. steveswede

steveswede

Ask my hand
    Fighting against the Unitary State of Europe
    LOL Hez your worse that a woman cock teasing.

7. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    <!--quoteo(post=566009:date=Mar 6 2011, 07:15 PM:name=steveswede)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steveswede @ Mar 6 2011, 07:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566009">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->LOL Hez your worse that a woman cock teasing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The final game is way closer than you think.

8. The Shad

The Shad

↑ & ↓ & ↻ Oldbie
    I can't wait.

9. 360

United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    <!--quoteo(post=566169:date=Mar 7 2011, 11:00 AM:name=Hez)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hez @ Mar 7 2011, 11:00 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566169">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=566009:date=Mar 6 2011, 07:15 PM:name=steveswede)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steveswede @ Mar 6 2011, 07:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566009">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->LOL Hez your worse that a woman cock teasing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The final game is way closer than you think.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yo Hez remember to create a new thread to maximise the awesomeness. Can't wait to play your game man.

10. Overbound

Overbound

Iowa
    Sonic Time Twisted Creator
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTKh-lWO30k" target="_blank">Youtube video of Act 1 of Aqua Arena</a>. I couldn't get it to in bed in the post for some reason. Sorry no audio.

11. GHNeko

GHNeko

sega stockholm syndrome Member
    テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    if only this game had a 2 player full game split screen

12. Icewarrior

Icewarrior

I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S !!11!!!1!! Member
    Aqua Arena hasn't been scrapped, halleluïa!!! \O/

13. 360

United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    <!--quoteo(post=566195:date=Mar 7 2011, 12:24 PM:name=Overbound)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Overbound @ Mar 7 2011, 12:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566195">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTKh-lWO30k" target="_blank">Youtube video of Act 1 of Aqua Arena</a>. I couldn't get it to in bed in the post for some reason. Sorry no audio.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sonic Chaos special stages. <3

PS. You have superhuman determination Hez for seeing such an ambitious project through to completion.

14. TheLoz

TheLoz

UK
    Learning
    This... will be insane.
    I'm pretty much just posting so that I get e-mail notification on updates and releases.
    Come on Hez! You can do it! :v:

15. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    <!--quoteo(post=566219:date=Mar 7 2011, 02:32 PM:name=TheLoz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheLoz @ Mar 7 2011, 02:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566219">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm pretty much just posting so that I get e-mail notification on updates and releases.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Just so you know, there is an "Option" menu in the upper right corner of each topic page, where you can enable tracking without the need to post:
    [​IMG]
    (sorry for the ultra bad quality screenshot but I'm at work right now and I can't take proper screenshots)

Once clicked, it redirects you <a href="http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?act=usercp&CODE=start_subs&method=topic&tid=19103" target="_blank">here</a>.

16. TheLoz

TheLoz

UK
    Learning
    <!--quoteo(post=566223:date=Mar 7 2011, 09:41 AM:name=nineko)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nineko @ Mar 7 2011, 09:41 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566223">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=566219:date=Mar 7 2011, 02:32 PM:name=TheLoz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheLoz @ Mar 7 2011, 02:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566219">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm pretty much just posting so that I get e-mail notification on updates and releases.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Just so you know, there is an "Option" menu in the upper right corner of each topic page, where you can enable tracking without the need to post:
    [​IMG]
    (sorry for the ultra bad quality screenshot but I'm at work right now and I can't take proper screenshots)
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Haha wow, ok, I'm clearly an idiot. (no sarcasm intended) Cheers for showing me that forum feature!
    Ahh well, at least I got to say something nice, too. :)

17. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    Do I make a new topic for the release? Or keep it in here and update the topic?

18. 360

United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    <!--quoteo(post=566847:date=Mar 9 2011, 07:06 AM:name=Hez)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hez @ Mar 9 2011, 07:06 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=566847">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Do I make a new topic for the release? Or keep it in here and update the topic?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

New topic. Also: HOLY SHIT.

19. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    I am boiling over with anticipation for this game!!!!!!!

20. P3DR0

P3DR0

b0ss Member
    SONIC INFINITY
    New topic! :)
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I am boiling over with anticipation for this game!!!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->[2]