don't click here

Sonic The Hedgehog 2006: 2D

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Lanzer, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Hey guys since the project currently has been abondoned for a reboot I've been trying to find the past versions for archival purposes. It doesn't look like they will fix the mediafire link for the full version think I found the full game for Sonic's story:
    http://www.general-files.com/download/gs2d6e03ah2i0/Sonic_TH2D_eng.rar.html

It should be the current one but let me know if its not or if its another broken link. If you can, 1 of you guys keep it so just in case we can't find it again.

2. Captain L

Captain L

The guy who likes Shadow the Hedgehog Member
    Waiting for the coming of the Great White Hankerchief
    The only thing to note about the current version, since I downloaded it right before it was cancelled, was that there seems to be a bit of a bug that makes it impossible to complete the whole story. I don't know if it's just a problem with me, but it always crashes trying to load the Egg Wyvern fight. Other than that, the game works fine.

3. I've just come in here to have a look at some of the great projects. This was one I wanted to keep an eye on anyway. It was a bit flawed, yes, but it had great promise. I can't say I'm too surprised to see it start again from scratch, I just hope they don't mak it as much of a carbon copy of the original.

That's not entirely possible right now. Scripting would have to be figured out, as would how the characters are programmed, and certain things have been added since (grinding, for instance) that SADX can't do, or can only do in a limited function.

4. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    Then just recreate the SADX engine in SGDK or something.