Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (TBD) movie green lit

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dark Sonic, May 28, 2020.

1. SystemsReady

SystemsReady

I Have No Idea What I'm Doing At Any Given Moment Member
    The Twin Cities
    trying to not fall asleep while writing Selenium tests
    Ah, thank you. I remembered some anti-union shenanigans but was having a hard time finding info on it specifically. Ty!

2. I actually believe this is the route they are gonna go. Why else would Tails come find Sonic if his world was pretty nice unless something was muddying it up?

For the Sonic 2 movie, I believe Robotnik took over the mushroom planet and was able to figure out the warp rings teleporting capabilities (he studies them in the games in Sonic 3D Blast) and warp to Sonics homeworld. Once he is there with no one powerful enough to stop him, Longclaw (who was badly injured but NOT DEAD) recruits Tails to find Sonic and bring him home to save their world. Thus him showing up at the end.

They will save the Death Egg for the Sonic 3 movie and introduce Knuckles then, thus we have the movie named Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

3. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I would love if the Sonic movies ended up being a Death Egg retelling. Robotnik could find Knuckles in the Mushroom world or something and seek his help.

I'm also imagining James Marsden sleuthing around the Death Egg and I find that thought hilarious.

4. SystemsReady

SystemsReady

I Have No Idea What I'm Doing At Any Given Moment Member
    The Twin Cities
    trying to not fall asleep while writing Selenium tests
    oh my god. the comedic potential of having Tom "saying he was breastfed with a straight face" Wazowski finding himself in ridiculous cartoon/sci-fi situations (and thus inverting the movie's original comedic premise) would be amazing