Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) Movie

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dark Sonic, May 28, 2020.

1. grantpa

grantpa

Oldbie
    Well unfortunately today was Paramount day at Cinemacon but sounds like there was no footage shown of Sonic Movie 2. Bummer!

2. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  3. almeda

almeda

you are now watching madTV. Member
    I have to say, although at first I was worried how a live action Sonic movie would turn out, they really impressed me. I'm really excited to see main series Sonic characters (Tails and Knuckles) interact with each other this next movie. And I love how much of a positive light these movies have been putting Sonic in. Makes me happy fr :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. jubbalub

jubbalub

mania fanboy Member
    Sonic Mania: The Misfits Pack
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • List
  5. Would make sense given that Sonic is going to be the Macy's Day Parade in NYC.

6. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
  7. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    That sounds like Jonny saying that Crush 40 may or may not be doing some music for the movie.

8. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

O'Doyle Rules Member
    Well today would've been the perfect day for it (Sonic 2sday), but I guess we'll see. I'm going to hope for one tomorrow, mostly because of the Paramount Tweet, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. No big deal.

Happy Sonic 2sday either way, guys.

EDIT (11/26): Welp, no trailer yet. Honestly I just feel bad for Paramount. They're probably fielding a lot of BS Twitter mentions this morning, when they never explicitly said "You're getting a Sonic 2 trailer on Thanksgiving Day."

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021 at 2:34 PM