don't click here

Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles)

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dark Sonic, May 28, 2020.

1. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
  2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

???

No it's not. It's up to Paramount to ask him to score the film first, and then for him to accept the request. And it's likely that Paramount didn't ask him.

3. Boxer Hockey

Boxer Hockey

Has Nakamura ever scored a film before?

4. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    Seems he has done some TV/film scoring work. There was a movie called Seventh of July Sunny Day that contains some Dreams Come True songs and instrumentals done by him. There's also this album for a TV drama and some other Japanese film and TV ones listed on DCT Joy that he either had a large hand in or the group just contributed a song to. So he's had experience, but a major Hollywood movie is a whole other beast.

5. Antheraea

Antheraea

Bug Hunter Member
    He also apparently claimed that scoring the Sonic games was like scoring a film to him too.

6. DoodlesYT

DoodlesYT

"No! I'm with the science team!" Member
    huh, what a coincidence. 2 days before my birthday.

7. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    Filming is scheduled to begin today so I thought I would bump this thread.

8. Goat

Goat

There are too many things to list that I want to have happen... But, the one thing I would really love to see is Jun Senoue and Crush 40 have a role in this movie.

9. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    They are apparently doing some filming the movie just down the street from me in Fort Langley. I drove past that set the other day and wondered what it was. Pretty cool.
    upload_2021-4-1_11-53-5.png

10. SSUK

SSUK

Oldbie
    So no one posted this yet, there's been some set leaks.

Exclusive images of Sonic movie sequel filming as Fort Langley turns into Green Hills, G.U.N. vehicles spotted - Tails' Channel (tailschannel.com)

Dave Luty (Badnik Mechanic) on Twitter: "So... Notice anything about that helicopter on the Sonic Movie set? https://t.co/zxJi3J26Bx" / Twitter

So the building façade that was posted about above is a coffee shop called "Mean Bean Coffee Shop", but more weirdly/interestingly they're introducing G.U.N and have the helicopter from the intro to Sonic Adventure 2's Hero Story. Neat, I guess.

11. KingOfBunnies

KingOfBunnies

We got more, boys!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  12. jubbalub

jubbalub

#1 Sonic Superstars defender Member
    He actually looks kind of good? He looks like Boom Knuckles but not as ridiculous. I dig it. Hopefully he isn't a complete meathead like in Boom because that got old quick.

13. Turbohog

Turbohog

I wonder if they removed Knuckle's Nike logo out of fear of Nike noticing lmao

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  14. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    Considering Sonic has a white belly and Tails has no hair... spikes, I don't think all the details are accurate.

15. Ayu Tsukimiya

Ayu Tsukimiya

UGUU~ Member
    There was always a good possibility Knuckles could appear in this, so the G.U.N. stuff is way more surprising to see imo. They'd make for a great inclusion in the movie.

That placeholder Tails statue is terrifying though, lol.

16. Wildcat

Wildcat

And some people thought Knuckles was too big of an assumption.

That’s a really cool shot. Like they’re teaming up in this. Maybe Knuckles wasn’t duped after all.

17. Boxer Hockey

Boxer Hockey

Not the way I wanted this revealed, but what can you do I guess.

18. We need that super hyped dude from the Sonic Mania reveal trailer who was going KNUCKLES? KNUCKLES??? KNUCKLES?!?!?

19. Crappy Blue

Crappy Blue

Knuckles' Chaotix is a perfect game with no flaws Member
    Not saying this to be patronizing, but this really is how it is with anything movies. It really, really sucks.

20. Boxer Hockey

Boxer Hockey

Truly how it is with anything Sonic to boot