don't click here

Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Diablohead, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    PUT VECTORMAN AND SEGATA SANSHIRO IN THIS SHIT NOW.

2. Secret Bonus

Secret Bonus

I'm walking in snake piiiits, oooooOOOOooooh Member
    <!--quoteo(post=414867:date=Feb 22 2010, 04:07 PM:name=Sonic Warrior TJ)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sonic Warrior TJ @ Feb 22 2010, 04:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=414867">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->For the Kotaku ASR shop contest:
    [​IMG]<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Someone go send this to Sumo Digital!

3. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

A green crystal Member
    OMG THAT GUY NOW WON THE MORPHING CONTEST!

4. Gentlemen...

[​IMG]

IT'S TIME.

5. Effexor

Effexor

JUSTICE Member
    I don't know what I'd like better for Vectorman... HIMSELF being his vehicle, like how Opa Opa is, or in a vehicle. I can see his All-Star move being one of his many transformations or even his sludge barge.

6. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    <!--quoteo(post=414948:date=Feb 22 2010, 05:58 PM:name=RGamer2009)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RGamer2009 @ Feb 22 2010, 05:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=414948">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Gentlemen...

[​IMG]

IT'S TIME.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes it is.

7. <!--quoteo(post=414990:date=Feb 22 2010, 06:47 PM:name=OSM)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OSM @ Feb 22 2010, 06:47 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=414990">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=414948:date=Feb 22 2010, 05:58 PM:name=RGamer2009)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RGamer2009 @ Feb 22 2010, 05:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=414948">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Gentlemen...

[​IMG]

IT'S TIME.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes it is.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    D:

No one appreciates Sonic Team's forgotten warrior...

8. synchronizer

synchronizer

I do...XD. Ristar would make an awesome character. I'd probably play as him about as often as with Sonic.

9. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

A green crystal Member
    Ristar All Star Move?

He would grab the cars and throw them on the other cars/out of the track, INSTANT WIN!

I prefer Vectorman!

10. <!--quoteo(post=414998:date=Feb 22 2010, 06:58 PM:name=Master Emerald)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Emerald @ Feb 22 2010, 06:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=414998">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ristar All Star Move?

He would grab the cars and throw them on the other cars/out of the track, INSTANT WIN!

I prefer Vectorman!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Or he could grab the car in front oh him and hit it, causing that car to be slowed for a few seconds. He could do this multiple times, obviously till it runs out.

OR He could grab a pole that pops out in front of him, swing on it, and become a bouncing shooting star, and bounce down the track, smashing cars that get in his way.

11. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

O'Doyle rules! Member
    GA
    <!--quoteo(post=415001:date=Feb 22 2010, 07:02 PM:name=RGamer2009)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RGamer2009 @ Feb 22 2010, 07:02 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=415001">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->OR He could grab a pole that pops out in front of him, swing on it, and become a bouncing shooting star, and bounce down the track, smashing cars that get in his way.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

LOVE IT.

12. Xilla

Xilla

Super! Smashing! Member
    Axel Stone riding a dirtbike please, since they took it away from us in 1994!

13. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    <a href="http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=115223" target="_blank">http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=115223</a>
    Short in supply? What's going on?

14. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    Sega's probably hoping they can get Microsoft to make it a pack in like they did with SST. I suspect retailers aren't getting many copies because the prices on Sega games tends to drop pretty fast. Or maybe Walmart is getting out of video game sales? It wouldn't surprise me, they can't undercut the competition very much.

15. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

A green crystal Member
    *Waits for the rom to be dumped sometime today*

Maybe the pirates weren't able to buy it 'cause of the the supply problem :v:.

16. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    Well, this might be a problem =\

Hopefully it gets dumped while I'm at college, preferably before.

17. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    I hope that's not the case here in Europe. I won't have money to buy the game untill March.

18. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    <!--quoteo(post=415245:date=Feb 23 2010, 12:28 PM:name=Master Emerald)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Emerald @ Feb 23 2010, 12:28 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=415245">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->*Waits for the rom to be dumped sometime today*

Maybe the pirates weren't able to buy it 'cause of the the supply problem :v:.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I know this is a sonic discussion forum with betas and shit, but some of you are real cheap asses.

19. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

A green crystal Member
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I know this is a sonic discussion forum with betas and shit, but some of you are real cheap asses.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I won't pay $100 for a DS game, sorry. (The cheapest game I've ever found here in brazil, was N+, for $75.

Also, got the rom for Ragnarok DS two days ago, nice game. Keeps the PC maps (highly edited, whatever).

20. PsychoSk8r

PsychoSk8r

PsychedelAnt | Tone Turner Oldbie
    Birmingham, UK
    30 Day Project: Revisited.A New Release!
    <!--quoteo(post=415252:date=Feb 23 2010, 01:11 PM:name=Diablohead)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diablohead @ Feb 23 2010, 01:11 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=415252">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=415245:date=Feb 23 2010, 12:28 PM:name=Master Emerald)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Emerald @ Feb 23 2010, 12:28 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=415245">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->*Waits for the rom to be dumped sometime today*

Maybe the pirates weren't able to buy it 'cause of the the supply problem :v:.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I know this is a sonic discussion forum with betas and shit, but some of you are real cheap asses.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I'm buying this for 360. I'm not also going to buy it for Wii/DS. I'm fucking downloading them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.