don't click here

Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Diablohead, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
  2. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Really not seeing the big deal over NiGHTS. The first game was fun, sure, but the character otherwise has little to no charm. The likeability scale on him plummeted after JoD. I'm glad that game essentially murdered the franchise for good if its success meant more like it.

3. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    To be honest, I believe S0L - I've met him in person and he seems a decent enough guy. May well have been that NiGHTS wasn't originally playable and Flag Man was actually going to be the flagman, but whining from the NIGHTs fanbase might have been enough to get them to switch just to remove a potential source of badwill for this.

4. I believe there were a few planned characters for this game that were just left out. I know that Toejam and Earl were going to be in it as well as Segata Sanshiro. Here's a good question that I just do not know, is Ristar to make an appearance as a driver or casted background character?

5. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffG8zcXnzo

Oh man, so beautiful, if it plays anywhere near as good as it looks, Mariokart will have to do something epic next time to even touch it XD Cause lests face it MKW was pretty lackluster

Seaside Hill is awsome, Although too many Heroes theme stages for my liking, 3 in one montage? >_> Some Radical Highway woulda been nice

6. Zephyr

Zephyr

US
    FUCK YES IT WOULD. I'd honestly much rather see Marble Zone as a race course though. Think about it, you'd be chased by lava.

7. Kurosan

Kurosan

Samurai of Gaming Oldbie
    There should be a mission mode where you play as Ryo and need to find sailors! :v:

8. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Could I possible sink as low as to make a joke about seamen lol

9. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    In a racing game?

I would like to see Yokosuka Harbour as a racetrack in this though, especially since I've preordered and should be getting Ryo+forklift.

10. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    It'd be fantastic if they gave the US Forklift Ryo, but part of me likes having the forklift as his All-Star Move. It's that much more awesome because I'm not driving it all the time.

Not...not that forklift Ryo wouldn't be welcome in my racer roster, of course.

11. What will Forklift Ryo's All Star Move be? Just the forklift? That's rather boring. Or does he whip out his Motorcycle and do something with it?

12. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    I assume he'd use it to lift other racers out of the way. That, or he just stacks crates in a designated area.

13. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    They already said he just puts the pedal to the metal and tears through people on the forklift, which is still cool I guess, but...you know, whatever.

14. Polygon Jim

Polygon Jim

Eternal Tech Member
    across town from Hinchy
    All the bitches.

He just slams on the gas pedal, and slams everyone out of the way. Sumo already said what it would be.

Edit: Ninja'd

15. Right, I was asking what the DLC's special would be. If it would be any different.

It just seems boring to me that you'd never get to see the Motorcycle if you're using the DLC and you see nothing but Forklift. I think Ryo Forklift DLC's special should be him riding on his motorcycle with Naomi while romantic J-Pop music plays.

16. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy

Nozomi. :eng101:

Is there any chance of US Forklift Ryo?

17. D'oh!

18. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
  19. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    Someone hack Flag Man into Sonic 2 NOW!

I'm surprised nobody's edited that picture with Hank Hill yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.