don't click here

Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Diablohead, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been under the impression that for us to be able to interact at all, we both had to be on the other's list. I sent the request, and I assumed he accepted. I'll just check to see what it says.
    EDIT: Nope. Usually when they haven't accepted it says something like "pending approval" (but not that obviously). Here it just says when his last sign-in was. Just before anyone mentions it, it was in fact a Friend race, I didn't invite him to a public one.

2. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I heard that the person hosting usually gets the trophy.

3. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I know I was hosting when I got it.

4. I was hosting, and neither of us got it. I've talked to sync, I'm on his list. These trophies sure are glitchy. I'm sure we'll get it another time. On the bright side, these trophies are actually pretty fun to shoot for.

5. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I still need to do the online ones. Need someone who will put up with getting them all in one race (as in hosting, win, overlap, and 100 items)

6. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    100 items in one race? that is so fucking boring! I unlocked that just by playing online for a few hours in total, you have to use weapons if you are not in first so why farm for it?

Only tricky online one I had was over lapping someone, but I got that in a legit manner so I feel proud :D

7. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member
    I wish I could do the online trophies, I got every single one aside from those.

But, the Internet here sucks. :X

8. Derp? I have every achievement, yet it didn't give me the achievement for having every achievement. :psyduck:

9. It's a catch-22: you have to get that achievement in order to get that achievement.

I got the Wii version, but unfortunately left my nunchuck somewhere else, so the steering's much harder than it needs to be. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

10. Uh... weird. I, like many of you, was missing Shadow's All Star move because I only hit someone with a Chaos Spear. When I realized this, I did Shadow again and used Shadow himself to hit someone. That made that achievement pop about four nights ago.

So, with my issue of the last achievement not popping for owning all of the achievements, I checked the tracker and it showed I was missing someone's All Star move. So I tried Shaodw again and without even hitting anyone it made the final achievement pop. So... uh... if anyone has issue with the final achievement, I'm just documenting this in the thread.

11. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Mayhaps they should send out a patch for the PS3 version, since I've been hearing some people have been having nasty glitches where everything is locked after getting the play with a friend one as well as a full 100%.

12. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    The in-game tracker seems to have skipped the ChuChu/Big the Cat All Star achievement, so now I'm definitely not getting the "Got All Trophies" achievement. Plus, I refuse to wipe my save game in order to get it to work.

13. Did you try redoing their moves? I know, an obvious thing you probably did, but I'm just checking since I too assumed I was f'ed and almost didn't want to bother redoing the achievement I was missing.

14. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    Well, the other weird thing is, when I used the move on Big, it didnt count up for the Fighter's Megamix trophy until I happened to use the Chuchus again and ran into somebody else. THEN it triggered (And it got me the trophy)

S0L, I hope theres a patch for this coming up...

15. Something I noticed. If you go to Dino Mountain: Lava Lair, the announcer clearly announces it as "Blizzard Castle." :eng101:

16. I didn't play Billy Hatcher, but I've read somewhere that Blizzard Castle is on Dino Mountain.

17. Kurosan

Kurosan

Samurai of Gaming Oldbie
    Yeah, they're all part of the same "world".

Oh, that reminds me, I hit a weird glitch the other day. I have the announcer turned off, the sound effects at about 70%, the voices at about 80% and the music at 100% (when at the same percentage settings, the sound effects and voices drown the music way too much for my taste), so I never hear the announcer at all; the other day though, I was playing on the first Curien Mansion stage (Time Trial or Single Race, forgot) and I could hear the announcer speaking quietly in the background during the countdown. He wasn't counting down though, he was saying one of his usual lines related to the stage (forgot what) and kept repeating it over and over!

18. NioZero

NioZero

ConcepciĆ³n, Chile
    Tornado Sky Fighters
  19. Kurosan

Kurosan

Samurai of Gaming Oldbie
    Just got the Dreamarena trophy, the one that requires playing online with a friend (as well as Ultimate Collection, since that was the last one I was missing). Turns out it's glitched and generally won't be unlocked normally, so yeah S0L, PS3 patch please.

I read the following method for acquiring it, which was confirmed by a bunch of people and which I can now confirm as well:
    First, play with a friend online, then quit the game and delete everyone on your friend list (might wanna write those down so you can add them back later). Now, add only the friend you played with back to your list and go play the game; enter a race and you should get the trophy after a few seconds. Feel free to re-add your friends when you're done.

20. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Well that's crap. Guess they must have missed that one in QA. Leave it to the players to find it, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.