don't click here

Sonic Rivals 2 beta

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Heran Bago, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heran Bago

Heran Bago

Ah! It's Puyo battle then. Tech Member
    Apparently this is a bit more than a pre-release. I'm just putting in an interest check if there's anyone interested is spending on this. I understand that other betas are the big thing right now but I'd pitch in maybe $50 for this since I'd get the disc myself ;)

[​IMG]

The seller isn't looking for a price but will essentially give it to who offers the most. This isn't going through the normal auction and collector channels though to my knowledge.

Also drx you are never on AIM or MSN.

2. drx

drx

mfw Researcher
    :rolleyes:
    What? The guy contacted me and we already agreed on a price. When did you talk to him last time? =P

3. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    This seems pretty interesting. While it's not one of the classic games, it might be early enough for the game to actually be really different (Version .04? That seems really old)

4. It says "Version 0.04", yet the creation date was 10/30/2007, no more than 2 weeks before the game was released? Wut?

5. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
    Just proof sega releases glitchy unfinished games. :D

6. Bibin

Bibin

DON'T LET THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU. Member
    New York City
    Ghost in the Machine
    The final version was 1.4 - 1.1, thus leaving 0.3. You didn't notice because the "- 1.1" was the same colour as the background behind the text, with it's opacity set to 1%. That's another error they made, with the more major one being releasing the game at all.

7. Heran Bago

Heran Bago

Maybe a week ago =(

I did some IM tag and interest was about 0. Hasn't changed much.

You settle on a good price drx?

8. drx

drx

mfw Researcher
    50bux I believe.

9. CloverCC

CloverCC

I'd probably go for it for $65-70 (If it's the 'highest price' thing).. Though, it would be meaningless, Since I don't have a PSP :P

10. drx

drx

mfw Researcher
    I know it wasn't your intention, but things like that discourage me from posting any info publically ever (for obvious reasons). =P No offence, though.

11. Heran Bago

Heran Bago

Aww that's what I offered. It'd be nice to have a beta one of these years. =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.